Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
623A5B8C-E44A-424D-942B-9122E62AF2A9.jpeg

Gotta respect the Hustle in Las Vegas,
Someone needs to construct a pope Mobile with a stripper pole.
Drive thru strip clubs sounds like a ride at Universal or a drive thru car wash.
Animal safari status. Anyone ever been to those open park zoos? I can see Vegas doing that with women.

I’m guessing they represent a large contingent across the country. You’ll never get though to some people

They should be forced to stay there really. I know there'll be some innocents will be at the wrong place at the time, but to sacrifice a select few for the greater good is better than not doing so.

Am I the only one who feels like this leading to a Patriot Act type of thing where this panic is being built up for us to accept a drastic thing that everyone have to undergo...it's easy typical conspiracy **** to say a vaccine = mark of the beast thing but I just gotta feeling...**** gon be hella different when it's all said and done.

tell me if im tripping lol.
Yea I was thinking about this but dont want to cause misinformation. I was thinking tptb are really tightening their grip on the world smh.

Someone needs to construct a pope Mobile with a stripper pole.
Drive thru strip clubs sounds like a ride at Universal or a drive thru car wash.
Animal safari status. Anyone ever been to those open park zoos? I can see Vegas doing that with women.
I mean, we had these trucks in SF years ago for a short stint before the city shut it down:
70454814-ACEB-4975-BDE3-081CB9AB290D.jpeg

I know theres different predictions out there, but personally, you guys thinking over or under 10 million (confirmed) cases worldwide before this starts to calm down?

Back
Top Bottom