Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dinner time be so lit
Screenshot_20200327-201635_Uber Driver.jpg
Pics of the bumble chick...

Alotta ppl won’t be getting checks for all types of reasons, the low key stipulations in these kinda things is always crazy ...This just good marketing to get heat off their backs and groundwork to artificially boost the economy
Always. Once they start rolling it out the stipulations will come out.

Crazy out there. Checking out next door and reddit, we have people by the hundreds calling in tattoo shops for being open, when they’re vaguely considered non essential. Yet these folks are driving on the roads looking for bad apples. Isn’t the fact that you’re on the road doing nothing essential brings it all full circle as the biggest hypocrites around.
Stay safe out there. There’s a whole army of the bbq bettys and water wilmas, and all the other rats our there

yet they’re the same ones calling for solar panel installations during a pandemics.
God I hate people.

many landscapers out there are working. Yet we can’t landscape our own heads with a barber.
It’s all controlling BS in so many regards.

They are literally flooding 911, 311, and other resources. And cops are actually responding quicker to this crap than domestic violence and other real crimes.
These rats are the same ones trying to go shopping each and every day for new pantry items. They’re never home to actually consume those items

this is bringing out the worst in people. I know which neighbors to avoid now

Alotta ppl won’t be getting checks for all types of reasons, the low key stipulations in these kinda things is always crazy ...This just good marketing to get heat off their backs and groundwork to artificially boost the economy
Good marketing on Trumps side but I don't think there's gonna be too many stipulations because that'll just make him look worse than he already is

Just got a Public Safety Alert saying that Beaches and trails are closed and to "Stay home this weekend, and weekdays until April 19"

I mentioned yesterday that my local news reported on that a corona infection was identified at a nursing home roughly 10km away from me.
Today I saw my landlord by chance so I went to greet him (from a safe distance) and had a little conversation. Turns out his wife works at the aforementioned nursing home. Apparently it's total crisis in there. Patients testing positive left and right, multiple infections amongst the medical personnel, ...
The nursing home's second floor specifically only houses the heavily demented, Alzheimer's patients and others with severe cognitive decline conditions. This way they get specialized care from from those who took extra training courses for caring for and interacting specifically with patients with severe dementia and other serious cognitive decline.
That floor is complete chaos right now according to what my landlord told me. The patients on that floor are very confused, scared, in some cases aggressive and there's very little the personnel can do to relieve their fears.

Last edited:
Two months? If we're not dead, we're commiting crimes, homeless, or all on drugs as we would all be in debt. Why even be alive at that point? A vaccine has to be upon us. This shall end swiftly.

Two months? If we're not dead, we're commiting crimes, homeless, or all on drugs as we would all be in debt. Why even be alive at that point? A vaccine has to be upon us. This shall end swiftly.

I believe China took 9 weeks and theirs was an actual lockdown, not this optional lockdown lite honor system we got goin on...

Intervention will change what we see beyond that. With proper action, we can hold it to a reasonable number beyond late March, so it won't go much past 50k. Without proper action, we're probably looking at 100k sick by mid-April.
but don't worry. by March 25 or 26, we'll also be adding on 3000+ new cases per day, I guarantee it.
posted this March 14 and March 15. I wish I was right. Nope. We're adding 10-20k new caes per day. We reached 100k sick today, a full 2+ weeks before my hysterical prediction.

I believe China took 9 weeks and theirs was an actual lockdown, not this optional lockdown lite honor system we got goin on...

the lockdown won’t make it end quicker, just less deaths. If anything people Not listening will end it quicker.

you think if the U.S. as a whole like every state went on lock down and stayed home for 30 days straight would help and only leave open the essential stuff open like grocery stores, gas stations, hospitals and pharmacies... im prally leaving out some important companies to keep open but you catch my drift... have everyone stay at home for at least a month and leave open only the essential industries...doing this would prevent the virus from keep spreading and getting worse

Back
Top Bottom