Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
otxnyqyvzdp41.jpg

ACCRA, Ghana – Ghana has announced a two-week lockdown in the country's two main regions starting Monday, March 30, to curb the spread of coronavirus.

The move came as the authorities reported 137 confirmed cases, including 4 deaths.

*South Africa, which has 1,170 confirmed coronavirus cases, recorded its first death from the virus on Friday.
South Africa begins 'unprecedented' military-patrolled lockdown
Kenya, Rwanda and Mali are some of the African countries that have imposed restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus, which has been confirmed to have infected 3,203 people and killed 87.

Last edited:
They all look so stupid out there

I think the picture makes the people look closer than they are, aside from the families that obviously are together. I doubt any virus is that contagious that just walking by someone outside is a risk. If this were indoors I would feel differently about the picture.

People assumed at first because of the low numbers in Africa. It was because of warm weather and not lack of testing. And because of flu season.

It was rather stupid rationale.

It was actually Communist China Propaganda to prevent citizens of African Nations to revolt against CCP's One Belt One Initiative to steal resources and major Ports. Without Africa, the BRI will fail.

CCP were afraid that a CoronaVirus that began in China would cause xenophobia in Africa to delay their BRI. So, CCP forced their doctors to tell the world that Africans are immune to C19.

“Chinese doctors confirmed African blood genetic composition resist coronavirus after student cured,” reads the headline of 14 February 2020 article on the site Af.feednews.com.

“Senou is a young Cameroonian student in China recently infected with Coronavirus he was released from the hospital this morning cured of the virus. Doctors seeking for a cure to treat the dreadful virus were amazed to see Senou still alive and fit,” the article says.

“The Chinese doctors confirmed that Senou stayed alive because of his blood genetic composition which is mainly found in the genetic composition of Subsaharan Africans.”

It adds: “Chinese doctors also said that he remained alive because he has black skin, the antibodies of a black are 3 times stronger, powerful and resistant compared to that of white.”

posted this March 14 and March 15. I wish I was right. Nope. We're adding 10-20k new caes per day. We reached 100k sick today, a full 2+ weeks before my hysterical prediction.
don't feel bad. We were 3 days ahead of Italy, something like 12 days prior. We caught up within 4 days and surpassed. USA is breaking records sadly.

Someone at my work caught it. How feasible is testing 80-90 people? They just want us to monitor our own symptoms. But work is still on. (we're essential workers).

Once people drop like flies, their plan is to have the other PM crew fill in for us with people who signed up for extra work. And vice versa.

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Fauci and Dr. Brix and for all they’ve done during this time of volatility, uncertainty and widespread panic. Having said that, The President needs to man up and call the doctor America deserves and needs right now to cut the BS and get to the bottom of this.

1585407564796.jpeg

The Doctor of THE PEOPLE - Dr Malachi Love Robinson

Said this before - those "studies" about how masks don't work...
Should've just told people the truth from the get. We needed masks for health workers and high risk groups because MASKS HELP.
Now they're going to look like absolute morons, people going to be cutting videos of doctors on TV saying masks don't help to now saying they're critical.

Anyone with a brain can think "yo these Asian countries that are handling it well literally have 99% of the population with masks" while we're over here promoting "wearing masks and staying indoors is the start to our liberties and freedom being taken away"

I just can't sometimes

Back
Top Bottom