Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEW: Singapore reports 4 new cases of coronavirus while 5 others are released from hospital; 4 people are in critical condition

Last edited:

tHiS iS nO mOrE dEaDlIEr ThAn ThE fLu!
spongebob
I wonder who made those stats up? I'm 100% certain he's not a statistician.

Something about ... lol

That's why you dont argue with fools, they drag you to their level beat you with experience.

I wonder who made those stats up? I'm 100% certain he's not a statistician.

Something about ... lol

That's why you dont argue with fools, they drag you to their level beat you with experience.
They notoriously cook the books; i mentioned how comical it actually is.
And that statement about needing support and trust from the international community. :/
It's all about this weird archaic code of saving "face and honor", and "not bringing shame". No matter the cost, unfortunately.

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan plans to start trials of HIV medications to treat coronavirus patients as an increase in the number of cases poses a growing threat to the economy and public health, the government’s top spokesman said on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year. Let that sink in.
0.1% vs 2.3% mortality rate. Let that sink in.

China has 1.386 Bn people

1,386,000,000 x .60 = 831,600,000

831,600,000 x .023 = 19,126,800 deaths

that is just China alone

we’ll never know the real numbers though

Spanish Flu had a mortality rate of 2%, it killed 20-50mil people worldwide

That was ~ 100 years ago before commercial travel.

Olympics are this summer in Tokyo

Last edited:
0.1% vs 2.3% mortality rate. Let that sink in.

China has 1.386 Bn people

1,386,000,000 x .60 = 831,600,000

831,600,000 x .023 = 19,126,800 deaths

that is just China alone

we’ll never know the real numbers though

Spanish Flu had a mortality rate of 2%, it killed 20-50mil people worldwide

That was ~ 100 years ago before commercial travel.

Olympics are this summer in Tokyo

30% of death happened to 60 year olds
30% of death happened to 70 year olds
20% of death happened to 80 year olds

All Asians

Now breakdown the aggregated deaths for flu

30% of death happened to 60 year olds
30% of death happened to 70 year olds
20% of death happened to 80 year olds

All Asians

Now breakdown the aggregated deaths for flu
you don’t think deaths from seasonal are mostly elderly and those with pre existing conditions and immuno-comprised?

I’m not trying to say we’re gonna reach 19 mil deaths

I’m trying to show you the difference between 2.3% and 0.1%

Last edited:

The fact that he still doesn't get it, it's truly saddening.

Even if this was to spread and only affect the Chinese elderly which is estimated to be 11% (about 143 million). Given the mortality rate, that would be about 35+ million elderly dying.

We estimate the CFR of COVID-19 at 2.1% (95% confidence interval: 0.5%-5.4%). Due to the small number of deaths, the uncertainty around this estimate remains wide. Increasing numbers of cases and deaths outside China will increase the precision of the estimate (Figure 3). Furthermore, the estimate could represent an upper bound because information on date of onset of symptoms is not available for all reported cases and asymptomatic cases are not included.

*re-posts

i know the difference between the 2.3% and 0.1%

what am i trying to say is if you were to breakdown the 2.3% of death: those deaths were 30% of 60 yos, 30% of 70% yos, and 20% of 80 yos, so 80% of the deaths happened to 60+ group; 100% were Asian.

i know the difference between the 2.3% and 0.1%

what am i trying to say is if you were to breakdown the 2.3% of death: those deaths were 30% of 60 yos, 30% of 70% yos, and 20% of 80 yos, so 80% of the deaths happened to 60+ group; 100% were Asian.
If you weren’t aware the deaths from the flu are mostly elderly, with pre existing conditions and the immuno-compromised

Last edited:
Like how can someone say ebola is not more lethal than the flu? Simply because the epidemic was/is in Africa???

This not measured by the numbers of death, but by the number of people that have acquired the disease to the number of people that have lived/died.

Dude is very uneducated ......

Although the majority of deaths are elderly (80%), by his calculation there are 20% (300 based of 1500 deaths) that do not meet that criteria and still the number is 1:4.

Again, the number still holds true.

Poor guy!

11% (143million or so) fall under the criteria.

In 2018, China reported only 144 Deaths from Influenza...Yes, 144 deaths for the entire 2018 :lol:

Don't trust any "news/data" from CCP.

Like how can someone say ebola is not more lethal than the flu? Simply because the epidemic was/is in Africa???

This not measured by the numbers of death, but by the number of people that have acquired the disease to the number of people that have lived/died.

Dude is very uneducated ......

Although the majority of deaths are elderly (80%), by his calculation there are 20% (300 based of 1500 deaths) that do not meet that criteria and still the number is 1:4.

Again, the number still holds true.

Poor guy!

11% (143million or so) fall under the criteria.

we just disagree on what we consider what's more deadlier & im pretty sure that i have attained a higher education level than you have

lol weren't you the one crying about me sending personal shots

we just disagree on what we consider what's more deadlier & im pretty sure that i have attained a higher education level than you have

lol weren't you the one crying about me sending personal shots
I'm sure my **** is thicker and longer, but hey ... does it mean is true?

The fact that you cant comprehend what multiple people have been saying is beyond pathetic.

Please tell us all about your final thesis.

Last edited:
so now what was the rate of those 60+ yos affected but recovered?
I don’t care enough to break the numbers down for you further

if you don’t want to accept covid-19 is ~20x deadlier than the flu that’s your problem not mine

and that’s based on the suppressed numbers

Back
Top Bottom