Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t care enough to break the numbers down for you further

if you don’t want to accept covid-19 is ~20x deadlier than the flu that’s your problem not mine

and that’s based on the suppressed numbers
He can't comprehend the statement and he's not articulate enough to make a rebuttal.

I definitely understand his point, even though he is terrible at making it, which he has not.

I'm sure my **** is thicker and longer, but hey ... does it mean is true?

The fact that you cant comprehend what multiple people have been saying is beyond pathetic.

Please tell us all about your final thesis.

do you know what's the difference between opinion and fact?

we have different opinions on what we consider deadlier.

only on NT does a thread about a coronavirus turn into a **** measuring contest on some my disease is stronger than yours steez :smh:

download.jpg

Well lets see ...

You stated, you're pretty sure that you attained a higher education level. Opinion

I stated, that I'm sure my junk is thicker and longer. Opinion... however, unlike you, I specify that it was an opinion by saying that just because I said it, it didn't make it true.

So either you asked a question that you know nothing about, you're trying to pose as soon educated person which you're not, or you simply can't comprehend. I would say that your reading and comorehension is severely deficient, but again, that's an observational theory. In other words, an opinion.

Well lets see ...

You stated, you're pretty sure that you attained a higher education level. Opinion

I stated, that I'm sure my junk is thicker and longer. Opinion... however, unlike you, I specify that it was an opinion by saying that just because I said it, it didn't make it true.

So either you asked a question that you know nothing about, you're trying to pose as soon educated person which you're not, or you simply can't comprehend. I would say that your reading and comorehension is severely deficient, but again, that's an observational theory. In other words, an opinion.

what level of education do you have? it can actually be proven lol
**** size? it can actually be proven as well lol

our definitions of what's deadlier are opinions...

Actually, you have an opinion on what's deadlier. Factually, Corona is deadlier.

What you're trying to convey, if you're not Asian, you're pretty much safe. If you're Asian but under 60, you're pretty solid. If you're Asian and elderly but not have a pre-existing condition, you can beat it.

However, with the flu, the virus doesn't show a bias or potency to attack just a certain age or ethnic group. Thus, anyone could get it and potentially die unlike corona.

But with that scenario you're not taking into consideration your audience.

Let's stop the BS because frankly I'm tired.

Actually, you have an opinion on what's deadlier. Factually, Corona is deadlier.

What you're trying to convey, if you're not Asian, you're pretty much safe. If you're Asian but under 60, you're pretty solid. If you're Asian and elderly but not have a pre-existing condition, you can beat it.

However, with the flu, the virus doesn't show a bias or potency to attack just a certain age or ethnic group. Thus, anyone could get it and potentially die unlike corona.

But with that scenario you're not taking into consideration your audience.

Let's stop the BS because frankly I'm tired.

what's your definition of deadlier? how is it factual? lol

what level of education do you have? it can actually be proven lol
**** size? it can actually be proven as well lol

our definitions of what's deadlier are opinions...
Just because it can be proven, the statement in itself is an opinion until proven.

Like are you serious? Are you really educated?

For you is an opinion, but you're wrong because factually Corona is deadlier.

Again, stop it kid.

Just because it can be proven, the statement in itself is an opinion until proven.

Like are you serious? Are you really educated?

For you is an opinion, but you're wrong because factually Corona is deadlier.

Again, stop it kid.

there's a difference between an opinion that can't be proven and an opinion that can be lol

also, you don't know the difference between an opinion and an assumption

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
You're 100% right, glad you got a bone (PM).

However, your statement is opinion based, because you automatically >assumed< that been educated is only a result of higher learning. Just because you might have a Doctorate doesn't mean you are educated about everything. Thus having a higher education level does not mean you're educated, that's an opinion.

But again, I keep getting down to your level for argument sakes.

Last edited:
broski, you are literally the one who brought up the educated topic lol

you know there are multiple definitions of educated, right?

Last edited:

-Xinhua News Agency

-China Global Television Network

-China Radio International

-China Daily Distribution Corporation

-Hai Tian Development USA

Back
Top Bottom