Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Easter in Texas is about to be awful. Governor deeming church essential. Can't say I'm optimistic about people using common sense and staying home. We'll see though.

I've noticed the local Wal Mart is numbering carts. They tell you to take one whether you need it or not. I guess it's their way of keeping count of how many people are in the store.

This is a disgrace. They should expand transportation and have officers limit the amount of travelers just how Six Flags monitor rider capacity.

NYC has the most useless police officers i have ever seen...i was pretty shocked at how many officers are employed in NYC and how they go about work with a lack of professionalism...most of the officers are hella fat/out of shape and if you ask for help or assistance they respond with a joke or sarcasm...lol...i felt as if i was crackin jokes w a dude at a bar...i couldnt imagine them being able to line up people and manage the subways out there

Last edited:
NYC has the most useless police officers i have ever seen...i was pretty shocked at how many officers are employed in NYC and how they go about work with a lack of professionalism...most of the officers are hella fat/out of shape and if you ask for help or assistance they respond with a joke or sarcasm...lol...i felt as if i was crackin jokes w a dude at a bar...i couldnt imagine them being able to line up people and manage the subways out there

Funny you post this, I just got finished watching Serpico :lol:

Thanks for sharing real data. Blake P Blake P looking like a Trump apologistz
Don’t be that way. I don’t have that mob mentality that allows me to point fingers at the “easy target” which is why I try to show the other side of the argument. In the sane vein, if the previous administration depleted the stockpile in 2009, why didn’t they replenish it before 2016? Same reason Trump didn’t... because BOTH of their administrations had other priorities. It’s like asking why many of US didn’t save enough money to get us through a pandemic like this... we spent it on other things! I’m not placing blame, but rather showing it’s not always as simple as saying who’s right and wrong. The truth is... we’ve ALL been complacent.

Don’t be that way. I don’t have that mob mentality that allows me to point fingers at the “easy target” which is why I try to show the other side of the argument. In the sane vein, if the previous administration depleted the stockpile in 2009, why didn’t they replenish it before 2016? Same reason Trump didn’t... because BOTH of their administrations had other priorities. It’s like asking why many of US didn’t save enough money to get us through a pandemic like this... we spent it on other things! I’m not placing blame, but rather showing it’s not always as simple as saying who’s right and wrong. The truth is... we’ve ALL been complacent.
At least Obama never cut his pandemic team and told the country this was a hoax that will go away fast. F Trump

Three confirmed deaths from coronavirus over here. |l

Prime Minister just put the entire country on complete lockdown (with the exception of essential personnel) until Monday morning.

People still not taking this seriously. :smh:

Someone had a block party the other day.

And there was big time funeral with a buncha people.

*Sighs*

Back
Top Bottom