Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a disgrace. They should expand transportation and have officers limit the amount of travelers just how Six Flags monitor rider capacity.

The mta workforce is very depleted. Plus trying to tell all those NY commuters who are probably already agitated only a few to a car train gonna be messy.

for those who are stuck at home it's a good time to catch up on some reading

The Internet Archive launched the National Emergency Library platform, granting users free access to over 1.4 million books.

In these difficult times, the Internet Archive is doing its part during the coronavirus pandemic by canceling its waitlists and launching a National Emergency Library to support those who cannot access local libraries due to closures or self-quarantine. The online database grants free access to over 1.4 million books. From J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings to Toni Morrison’s Beloved, the options seem endless. The books are available to anyone with Internet connection.

2a6pu40smnq41.jpg

****in opened up my utility closet around noon to water. ****in hot water heater went. Just spent the whole afternoon replacing it. What a horrible time for it to go.

I feel your pain my brother.

I was in the middle of a bathroom remodel when this "shelter in place" thing was announced. My contractors stopped their work. My master bath is only half done and my entire master bedroom is all covered up in plastic wrap full of dust. To add more insult to injury, they had to shut off the hot water in that room. Somehow the water line is connected to my second bathroom so i have no hot water in either of my tubs now. I've had to run a hose from the sink into the tub to get any hot water. It's been a complete nightmare.

Last edited:
Time for the **** storm, boyz

Kushner is not technically wrong in that the whole point of the Federal stockpile is not to distribute to cities directly if the states have their own stockpile. It is there to back up the states when they deplete their own stockpile.

Is now the time to make those distinctions when cities and states all over your country are telling you they need assistance?

Where does the federal government‘a responsibility end? Actually, where do they begin because I haveyet to see anyone in that administration take ownership of anything since they entered the White House. And it’s not just with this administration. It’s been a trend over decades where the fed skirts responsibility, yet still somehow sets policy.

I know for me it’s not about whether or not what he’s saying is technically true, it’s about recognizing the seriousness of a situation and not getting caught up on wholly inconsequential debates over beauracracy. That’s the main reason governments can’t get anything done as it is.

Oh I thought something else happened.
Costco has a ton of paper towels now. I think only TP is an issue now.
You were right grabbed tp and paper towels. I’m good for a while now.
Kushner is not technically wrong in that the whole point of the Federal stockpile is not to distribute to cities directly if the states have their own stockpile. It is there to back up the states when they deplete their own stockpile.
who cares what the **** the point of the stockpile is. People are dying and states need equipment. Send the equipment. A good administration would have managed this better.

I was in the middle of a bathroom remodel when this "shelter in place" thing was announced. My contractors stopped their work. My master bath is only half done and my entire master bedroom is all covered up in plastic wrap full of dust. To add more insult to injury, they had to shut off the hot water in that room. Somehow the water line is connected to my second bathroom so i have no hot water in either of my tubs now. I've had to run a hose from the sink into the tub to get any hot water. It's been a complete nightmare.

that sounds like hell

Walmart to limit number of customers in their stores to "roughly 20 percent of a store's capacity" "Once a store reaches its capacity, customers will be admitted inside on a '1-out-1-in' basis"

It’s a beautiful Friday lol? He said it’s artificially induced? What the **** this clown talking about?

It’s a beautiful Friday lol? He said it’s artificially induced? What the **** this clown talking about?

Artificially induced unemployment means that non-essential businesses were ordered to close as part of the "shelter in place" orders. They were forced to close, and therefore lay off workers, against their will.

Buddy, I totally know how you feel. Early last month on a Friday I went into the laundry room to get something and then sat on the couch on the 1st floor to fold it, and wondering why my foot was cold and sock was damp. Walked in and yup, water heater was going! Started to leak from the bottom and pool out. Thankfully this happened while I'm home on disability as I normally would have been at work and had not seen it till I got home to way more damage. Being home saved it. Got it replaced the following Tuesday as my dad and his buddy came over to replace it with a new Bradford White. Thankful for the home warranty my wife & I bought and kept renewing when we bought the house.

Did you have any damages to carpet or drywall?
We have well water and I think it’s too acidic because it ate through the internals of the heater. Even had an acid neutralizer installed but didn’t seem to help, or maybe it was too late. Second water heater in four years. Thank god my wife went to grab something out of that closet or we would have never known until 80 gallons of water was on our floors. Probably only a gallon or two leaked out and it’s on concrete, so no damage thank god.

I went and picked a new one up at depot and installed it myself. Thankfully I am decent with plumbing and the closet is easily accessible to the outside.

How’s that jag treating you guys? We gotta meet at a Malvern c&c or something sometime soon hopefully. I would love to see it in person.

That sounds like hell on earth. My wife would be pissed, wed prob end up killing each other. Haha

One born every min. This is proof. Humanity would be lucky if we reach the year 2100

Screenshot_20200403-165343_News Break.jpg

Back
Top Bottom