Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thought I was trippin when I was watching donald’s brief live earlier when he was asked about the “model” - did he just make a reference to (super) models?

“The professionals did the model, I was never involved with a model, at least this kind of a model (*smirks*)”

Am I buggin? Then again, consider who we’re talking about here, lol.

My state cracking down on out of state drivers. State police staged on roads asking every car their business in the state and turning them around if they dont need to be here

lots of people from PA come to buy their liquor here, people are pissed lol

Dr. Drew tho????

There was nothing objectionable in what he said in that entire McAfee interview. Hear him out. Not interested in tmz gotcha soundbyte interview clips.

If we get stuck with that idiot for 4 more years then this country deserves whatever happens. I think his approval rating has gone up somehow. republicans gonna doom us all.

Stop focusing on single tree over entire forest.
And Democrats are not the saviors. They’re all effing morons.

Getting used to the new workflow, seems like we maxed out at 50+ vents and we learning to adjust pretty well, hopefully other states prepared better than we did...and any NYer that doesn’t feel the urge to spit on Trumps face if ever given the opportunity, shouldn’t consider themselves a NYer, clown basically wants us to beg for help to save our lives....

My state cracking down on out of state drivers. State police staged on roads asking every car their business in the state and turning them around if they dont need to be here

lots of people from PA come to buy their liquor here, people are pissed lol

what state? How is that legal to pull people over based on what state their license plates are smh

Left and right, equally childish and petty.
Yeah, no.

What we are experiencing is exactly what happens when there is no government. Right now, there isn't a federal government, just like the Right has been advocating for. The agency budget cuts, the hiring freezes, the downplaying of expert work, the replacing of experts by Yes men throughout the entire administration are THE cause of the poor response and the resulting economic slowdown and increased instability. None of these actions are championed by the Left; it's all in the republican/conservative/rightwing platform. Add to it the vindictiveness of Trump and we have poor policy turned into a weapon to hurt areas of the country considered Blue.

That's their worldview in action.

NervousCloudyAdder-size_restricted.gif

The crazies are well represented out there. Made my weekly grocery store trip and this crazy cat lady b***h goes "hello?! 6 feet" to me when I was probably 10 feet from her and wearing gloves and a mask. Ignored her at first then she kept harassing me so I let her have it. ***** told me to "watch it or I'll get you on the way out." Told her to bust somethin then, so she goes up to a staff and says this man is swearing at me. Dude just laughed. Whole produce section witnessed it.

The two party system is a plague against humanity and indeed the leftists are quite dumb themselves. Left and right, equally childish and petty. It's a stupid system, tho.
yes to the part about the two party system
emphatic no to the left being as dumb as the right
it's glaringly obvious that the racists right is extremely detrimental to this country

if you honestly think both sides are the same, then you must not be paying attention.

The crazies are well represented out there. Made my weekly grocery store trip and this crazy cat lady b***h goes "hello?! 6 feet" to me when I was probably 10 feet from her and wearing gloves and a mask. Ignored her at first then she kept harassing me so I let her have it. ***** told me to "watch it or I'll get you on the way out." Told her to bust somethin then, so she goes up to a staff and says this man is swearing at me. Dude just laughed. Whole produce section witnessed it.

Where you been grocery shopping? I still can't find toilet paper - at this point I'll need to do a search through all of MA to get some

Back
Top Bottom