Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
2cystaflunq41.jpg

tenor.gif

My ymca gave us the option to keep paying, pay for half, or cancel while under quarantine. I was leaning towards half thinking a month or two. But I don't think this is ending anytime soon and will just full cancel.

Fauci just said we're not even at halftime yet.

The idea that a lot of media outlets are pushing that the shelter in place could last until August or later is unrealistic. i could see social distancing and no large gatherings allowed being a thing during the summer, but complete shutdown til the fall won't happen. A full blown Great Depression 2.0 wouldn't be less deadly than COVID

The idea that a lot of media outlets are pushing that the shelter in place could last until August or later is unrealistic. i could see social distancing and no large gatherings allowed being a thing during the summer, but complete shutdown til the fall won't happen. A full blown Great Depression 2.0 wouldn't be less deadly than COVID

Not mention civil unrest beginning to set in. Even though social distancing/lockdown/shelter-in-place is being done in the best interest of the population, city, county, state and federal officials must be aware that the longer this is extended the more delicate of a situation this becomes. I definitely see certain sectors of the population leading "stir the pot" movements in an effort to buck the authority.

Not mention civil unrest beginning to set in. Even though social distancing/lockdown/shelter-in-place is being done in the best interest of the population, city, county, state and federal officials must be aware that the longer this is extended the more delicate of a situation this becomes. I definitely see certain sectors of the population leading "stir the pot" movements in an effort to buck the authority.

Absolutely. Especially because the extra $600 per week unemployment funds are scheduled til end of July and that's all that's getting most people with high expenses by.

Also, most creditors are allowing 60-90 day deferments for payments. If they start collecting after that time frame and the government doesn't extend the extra $600 unemployment bonus for COVID related job loss, people will get extremely anxious by August.

You can reverse the economy. It always corrects itself. You cant reverse deaths.

With the said, I dont think this will last till August.
Black people are dying at high rates from Corona. Trump def doesn’t care about poor and black people dying.

Beard is fire you just need a line up
Thanks man. I shoulda gotten one before they shut down the barbershops. But I was a little nervous about getting one. Not sure exactly what I need. It's my first time growing a beard and I haven't yet gotten a lineup.

The shutdown? June.

The virus in general? I think it'll be here next year.
my prediction:
Shutdown will start to be eased May/June.
Won't return to normal until summer or fall 2021.

We need to start thinking of ways to keep life going in the post-shutdown pre-vaccine era.

The more widespread it is, the more drastic the measures we need. Conversely, if we start getting it under control by summer, then things like social distancing may be enough and we won't need to shelter-in-place or shut down everybody's work. But the cost of business will be higher. Restaurants will have to space tables apart more, uberpool will be eliminated, everyone will wear a mask in public, etc.

Can we test for immunity?

Test for immunity, and whoever tests immune, gets issued immunity cards and can go out as normal.

The rest stays in quarantine.

Right now, not a whole lot of ppl immune, but maybe that number can climb fast, the way the virus is spreading.

I know at least one country issuing immunity cards already. USA as usual, behind on these things.

Something like this is going to happen eventually. Now or later. It’s just hard to believe it’s happening in our generation. Especially The way things are going down. **** doesn’t happen over night, so you never know..things might get worse. I keep thinking that everything will go back to normal tomorrow, but seems like we’re far from it. I personally don’t know anyone who has it, so it’s hard for me to believe it exists. I came up looking into conspiracy theories and what not, so that definitely played a big roll. Looks like a lot of us are like that. Idk wtf I’m trying to say. All this pandemic **** just has my mind going. Be prepared y’all...

Back
Top Bottom