Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah i haven't seen anything like that
I'm talking cars going like 50-55mph in 35mph zones
Everyone in a hurry to go nowhere

Last few times i was out people were driving like manics
I guess folks think cops aren't gonna pull them over during all this
Because it seemed like everyone was speeding like crazy
There's a turn where you have to slow down on the freeway and I always wonder about the speeders... and then a couple days later I see bits of car debris on the barricade in the median...

I'm glad traffic has picked up a little bit... No traffic jams, but enough that you can't just speed unabated.

cool...got my laser sight ready, and I know many a butcher in the barrio so now I know to stock up on Adobo.

GIF Of Schoolboy Q Saying “I'm Gon eat” GIF | Gfycat

As per the recommendation of the cdc, wear your mask in public. Even if it's home made, made out cotton etc.

E.g.

If you cough, sneeze, or even yawn, you generate respiratory droplets that can come out of you at a speed for up to 50 miles an hour. These will be around the person within 1-3 feet. Beyond 5-6 feet, 99% of those particles are gone (as we all may know via Social Distancing).

We also have aerosoles that come out of us (e.g. when we cough). These tiny particles can go out up to 5-50 ft reliably and be in the air for up to 3 hours.

Thus, if you are wearing even a home made cotton masks, you catch the majority of the particles vs. covering your mouth with your elbows.

We gotta ask ourselves, what could I do better, to protect the person who are surrounding me ?

1. Just stay home as much as possible.

2. If you need to go out, wear a mask to protect others just in case you are sick and you don't even know it yet.

Asian countries like HK and Taiwan (eff mainland china government) have restos open with proper social distancing and everyone wearing masks. It works.

:emoji_100:

Great reminder post.
Followup: take off the dang mask when inside car driving.

NJ police say 'excessive wearing' of coronavirus mask contributed to driver passing out, crashing car

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nj-polic...contributed-to-woman-passing-out-crashing-car

🤦‍♂️

:emoji_100:

Great reminder post.
Followup: take off the dang mask when inside car driving.

NJ police say 'excessive wearing' of coronavirus mask contributed to driver passing out, crashing car

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nj-polic...contributed-to-woman-passing-out-crashing-car

🤦‍♂️
you actually don't want to take your mask off till you can clean your hands
i don't know how dude passed out cause i've worn a N-95 for hours straight on my feet walking around
he must've had breathing problems already

I work at a costco in the bay area. we had some corp visitors yesterday and they told us to get rid of the barricades outside and stop making people wait in line to get in. so now we just letting everyone in and its crowded af. these corp guys dont give a ****

Both Sam’s Club and WalMart here still doing barricade line and some staggered entry. People even maintaining distance inside. Those Costco Corp visitors have head up their ...

you actually don't want to take your mask off till you can clean your hands
i don't know how dude passed out cause i've worn a N-95 for hours straight on my feet walking around
he must've had breathing problems already

Probably.
Lady in article was driving several hours while wearing mask. I’ll leave on mask and gloves driving but turn on air conditioning. And not touch face if remove mask before hand wash. I’m overkill with both the K95 and cotton face mask.

After testing 2,300 inmates for the coronavirus, they were shocked. Of the 2,028 who tested positive, close to 95% had no symptoms.

Wow, there was another article exactly like this one, where they tested a bunch of homeless with similar results.

Crazy how this virus has such a wide ranging spectrum of effects.

We really need widespread testing.

President Trump says it's not worth the time and effort to have the medical experts inform the people daily.

wait a minute. Thats his team thats trying to get dip **** to stop doing daily briefings in order to avoid stupid **** like clorox/UV debacle. Now he's trying to say he's wanting to cut back??

Back
Top Bottom