Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

giphy.gif

The problem is you can get it a second time it's just going to be a lot worse

I believe the coronavirus stays in your system up to 45 days

if you really can keep getting infected, a vaccine might not be possible. Maybe we will learn to live with it like we do with the cold and flu. it will definitely be a scary process for those that get it bad

Wow, there was another article exactly like this one, where they tested a bunch of homeless with similar results.

Crazy how this virus has such a wide ranging spectrum of effects.

We really need widespread testing.
Isn't it a good thing if an entire prison has it or all the homeless AND people aren't dropping like flies? I get that they're silent carriers to others. But doesn't that beg the question that we need to only quarantine the sick, elderly etc.?

flyknitjb flyknitjb if you already had it and didn't know, doesn't that make the virus kind of weak (for that specific person)?

The death rate just might drop to flu levels if everyone has already been exposed to it, and lived through it.

Here's a thought. Maybe this is the second wave already aS it went unnoticed the first time around.

Maybe it's a good thing that the first death was spotted in early February. It was either brewing or just didn't kill a lot of people the first time around.

giphy.gif
Some cops got busted for going to a barber shop around my way.

We have mattress stores closed and they're donating beds to essential workers. Bicycle shops are closed. They're donating fix up service. Gun shops closed but they're letting them use their range. If Walmart can sell it, why can't the little guys? This essential non essential garbage is the worst. These governors and mayors power tripping and loving it.

if you really can keep getting infected, a vaccine might not be possible. Maybe we will learn to live with it like we do with the cold and flu. it will definitely be a scary process for those that get it bad

There’s over 30 different strains around the globe
i’m almost sure that there’s not gonna be a vaccine for this
at this point we all know this is not the flu or a cold

This makes sense if you are one of the people that believe the country had a real choice aside from going into lockdown.

This virus gives you 2 choices, stay open and have millions of deaths, a recession, and then lockdowns. Or lockdown, go into a recession with less lives lost.

We have the social safety nets to allow people to stay home. Unfortunately, people prefer to give that money to big corporations. $8 trillion went to corporations and about $250 billion to people in $1,200 checks.

From the article:
"David Kelvin, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Dalhousie University, said reinfection is “unlikely” and there could be several possible explanations for the new cases, including that the individual never completely cleared the original infection or the use of faulty test kits.
David Kelvin, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Dalhousie University, said reinfection is “unlikely” and there could be several possible explanations for the new cases, including that the individual never completely cleared the original infection or the use of faulty test kits."

There’s over 30 different strains around the globe
i’m almost sure that there’s not gonna be a vaccine for this
at this point we all know this is not the flu or a cold
The strains can be all vaccinated at the same time. My understanding is if you imagine Coronavirus's as a tree, the different strains are branches from the main base of tree. You can develop a vaccine that targets the base of the Coronavirus tree. They've been working on a universal Flu vaccine (all flus) for a minute, but it's the same concept.
There's 30+ labs around the world working on a vaccine for Covid-19. I got faith in the human race to figure it out. It won't be until 2021 though at the earliest.

This makes sense if you are one of the people that believe the country had a real choice aside from going into lockdown.

This virus gives you 2 choices, stay open and have millions of deaths, a recession, and then lockdowns. Or lockdown, go into a recession with less lives lost.

We have the social safety nets to allow people to stay home. Unfortunately, people prefer to give that money to big corporations. $8 trillion went to corporations and about $250 billion to people in $1,200 checks.

Point blank period.

Miami-Dade has tens of thousands of missed coronavirus infections, UM survey finds
A University of Miami study finds about 6% of Miami-Dade residents have antibodies suggesting past infection by the coronavirus. That means 165K cases vs. the official count of roughly 10.6K cases.

The pinprick blood test was conducted on about 1.4K randomly selected residents, and roughly half of those who tested positive reported no symptoms in the 14-17 days prior.

Statisticians are surely having a field day pointing to flaws in the test design, but results are rolling in from all over the country and the globe at this point, and they all say that COVID-19 infection is far more widespread than had been thought.

What's past is past, but the data may be important for policy decisions going forward.

americans have such a sense of entitlement. The majority of the country is going through the same difficulties. We have to practice some patience and endure through these tough times. What civil liberties does he think were trampled? Probably sone dumb BS.

Clippers coming in this week. I've been watching plenty youtube videos. A haircut is long overdue lol

Good luck with that. As someone who regularly got a cut every 2-3 weeks, my last one was early March and my hair’s looked crazy for the longest. I still work too and gelling my hair back wasn’t cutting it anymore. I started looking for clippers last week to just shave it all off but they were either sold out or cost a premium. Decided to call the homie for an emergency cut in his backyard today.

We both had masks, gloves and long sleeves on the entire time while he disinfected everything before we started and I just hit him with that Apple Pay after I got home. Got undressed in my garage and threw everything in the wash right there and luckily, I have a basement shower so I used that real quick too. I’ll give you guys an update on how I feel in 2 weeks but I can confirm I feel like a million bucks right now:lol:

Statisticians are surely having a field day pointing to flaws in the test design, but results are rolling in from all over the country and the globe at this point, and they all say that COVID-19 infection is far more widespread than had been thought.
:rofl:

Yes, we should ignore statisticians if they keep pointing out the same flaws across all these studies that result in the same flawed conclusions. That makes complete and total sense.

Who are these trash journalists?

Yo, dasani water was always aight to me. It was the brand my university had so I didn’t have a choice. The school I transferred to also had a coca-cola deal so they only had dasani water too.

Good luck with that. As someone who regularly got a cut every 2-3 weeks, my last one was early March and my hair’s looked crazy for the longest. I still work too and gelling my hair back wasn’t cutting it anymore. I started looking for clippers last week to just shave it all off but they were either sold out or cost a premium. Decided to call the homie for an emergency cut in his backyard today.

We both had masks, gloves and long sleeves on the entire time while he disinfected everything before we started and I just hit him with that Apple Pay after I got home. Got undressed in my garage and threw everything in the wash right there and luckily, I have a basement shower so I used that real quick too. I’ll give you guys an update on how I feel in 2 weeks but I can confirm I feel like a million bucks right now:lol:
$20 Wahl Walmart clippers are sold out? #1 or #2 Buzz cut for life.

Edit: crazy what is deemed necessary or essential in these times. These guys were always in stock. They were never great for a fade or a real close cut. But you could atleast buzz it all off. I guess even that is rare now.

The most promising vaccines in development aren’t typical vaccines that just give you an inactive virus to stimulate antibodies. They are actually blocking the proteins from attaching and entering your cells. I don’t pretend to understand all the science behind it, but that CNN interview with the lady from NIH a week or 2 ago discussed it in plain English.

EDIT: found the video for those who missed it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom