Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beaches in Orange County today. Sad. Glad my city has kept the beaches closed. This is why you can’t open up the beaches

5E5FDA80-1B28-4F96-9AB6-5061769A6898.jpeg

no way, is this really real???

Stories of pet cats getting covid makes me wonder if it's safe to take my dog to the vet for a routine checkup

Took my wife’s Yorkies to the vet two weeks ago and I think it’s fine. It’s probably a safer risk because they took the dogs from my car and brought them back.

Folks in the medical field, including vets, ain’t taking this lightly and seem to be taking all the proper precautions so you and your dog should be ok.

no way, is this really real???

The states held them off as long as they could. People are just throwing their hands up at this point and saying “**** it”. By Mid-May people will be out and about. The weather will be too good to just look at it through your window..

Seems like COVID news cycle is declining. Don't see daily counts/deaths as often as a few weeks ago. Think people are just accepting it is what it is and there'll be a certain risk when **** opens up again

Seems like COVID news cycle is declining. Don't see daily counts/deaths as often as a few weeks ago. Think people are just accepting it is what it is and there'll be a certain risk when **** opens up again

Basically what it is. Everyone kind of knows what kind of risk they are and their household.

Basically what it is. Everyone kind of knows what kind of risk they are and their household.

true but thats no reason we should all become complacent
thats what got us into this mess to start with like the mayor of nyc said at the start of march "we should go on with our lives"
everyone still should be on top of this or have the president thinking its a "hoax"

that would mean everyone who passed in the least 2 months died in vain

Last edited:
A couple notable quotes from the statement by the president of Purdue University.

"At least 80% of our population is made up of young people, say, 35 and under. All data to date tell us that the COVID-19 virus, while it transmits rapidly in this age group, poses close to zero lethal threat to them."

"The COVID-19 virus will remain a fact of life this autumn. Natural immunity, which has been slowed by the shutdown, will not yet have fully developed"

Sadly, it's a risk I can't take, being a transplant patient who is immunocompromised. I take medication to keep my transplant from rejecting and those pills are immuno suppressant. They basically turn off my immune system. So for me and my wife, we barely go out. We go for walks around our neighborhood (it's large enough to walk and have well over 6 feet between people walking the other direction). We got our masks and gloves.

All our groceries are picked up curbside (pop my trunk and they put them in). And we don't go into any store except once when Aldi opens up early for elderly and immuno compromised people. Only 10 people in the store. Used our own bags, no carts and only touched what we were buying). I have my mask on with a bandana over it and gloves.

Sadly, I can't return to work anytime soon. Currently on medical short term disability since Feb 1st due to severe Crohn's disease, so timing was dumb luck. But it ends on Friday. So I have to figure out if I can either extend it (this is a valid reason to, as my hospital, transplant coordinator, and the entire transplant department have stated all patients should work from home or not go back to work anytime soon if working from home is not an option) , or just take unemployment with the extra $600.

I'm in auto sales and my state said it wasn't essential so we got furloughed back on late March. But now, the state of Pennsylvania is crying for tax revenue so they rescinded the order and made auto sales essential but only online. And they don't need the full crew of salespeople (we have 5) so only one in there now. But PA is a state where all signing must be in person (no online signatures). They changed the rule to sell online. Personally, buying a car is not really on people's mind right now during a pandemic and when the unemployment number is over 23 million and climbing.

But customers come in to the dealer to sign papers only (because we don't have any online forms created as t was never allowed. Plus service customers are there daily. I just can't risk it. If I catch it, it can reak havoc to my insides and my transplant. It can kill me. So I gotta do some serious thinking on which to choose. I know some of my co-workers may question my not coming back, but personally, I don't care! It's my health not theirs. I have my wife to think about (and thankfully she can and has been working from home for over a month) and I don't want to get sick, end up in the hospital. That would really really upset her & I can't do that to her. So I'm staying home for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Dasani? Aquafina? y´all in here big-upping $2 tap water in a bottle? I mean...okay...

it´s been evident since the very beginning: the herd immunity path is the only way for the United States.

**** is going to get SO BAD later this year, with hurricanes and tornadoes and regular old winter.

there will be strange relationships between high-outbreak states and more responsible ones.

the Kansas City Chiefs will be the undefeated reigning NFL champs in 2021. Canada keeps the O´Brien.

a travel ban against Americans is 100 percent coming as other countries get themselves under control.

the election is 100 percent going to be altered by some people not feeling safe in groups during flu season.

the country will lose an order of magnitude more lives than any other developed nation.

anyone that doesn´t lose their job or get evicted will know (or be) someone that dies.

...but there will still be fireworks on the 4th of July so mericafkyeh.

Saw it on CNN briefly

Edit: nvm shibadekobe shibadekobe posted a link
Even animals that were thought to be almost extinct are starting to appear beyond the numbers that they were thought left.

A couple notable quotes from the statement by the president of Purdue University.

"At least 80% of our population is made up of young people, say, 35 and under. All data to date tell us that the COVID-19 virus, while it transmits rapidly in this age group, poses close to zero lethal threat to them."

"The COVID-19 virus will remain a fact of life this autumn. Natural immunity, which has been slowed by the shutdown, will not yet have fully developed"

This is foolishness. I know a 22-year-old who got it and unfortunately has died from it.

The states held them off as long as they could. People are just throwing their hands up at this point and saying “**** it”. By Mid-May people will be out and about. The weather will be too good to just look at it through your window..

I’ve been saying since March that by the time we get to Memorial Day, it’s game over with people no matter what the gov’t has in order.

I’m not gonna get mad at the folks who go out to the parks or beaches to hang out but I’m damn sure gonna make sure my Fam ain’t gonna be out there with them.

I actually think I’ll just gonna cop a medium sized above ground pool for the wife and kids for this summer. That should help with sacrificing trips to the waterpark/beaches this summer.

hoo boy, I got a live one!

I do promo work in town, so all day I´ve been arguing with a local art gallery owner I used to work with, mostly to limit her influence on my social circle...won´t clog up this thread with the whole post, but here´s a comment:

Did his father have any other medical issues, how do you know what he died from, because WHO and CDC made it mandatory that ALL deaths be classified COVID19 which by the way is short for Certification Of Vaccination ID. All deaths including car crashs must be listed by law as COVID 19

she´s on about Event 201 and empty hospitals and all...when I say I lost all respect for this woman, I mean it.

these people exist, and they walk among us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom