Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just got a call from my boss not to go in to work tomorrow
a coworker tested positive
and my fiance just woke up and told me she is having trouble sleeping and her chest hurts

so i have been having discomfort in my chest right in the middle about where my stomach meets my chest for a couple of days now...intermittently
i thought it was heartburn. it might be heartburn. the problem is i never get heartburn and never have so i don't know what it really feels like. i had some tums tonight for the 1st time in my life with no relief

can anyone who has been positive can tell me what the chest discomfort feels like?
im tripping rn

or can someone help me relieve my heartburn?

Sounds like stress/anxiety

Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Compares Social Distancing to ‘Willful Slavery’

Justin Baragona
The Daily BeastApril 27, 2020

Jason Kempin

Jason Kempin
Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren on Monday claimed on Twitter that American compliance with social-distancing guidelines is “starting to look a whole lot like willful slavery.” She eventually deleted the post.
Amid ongoing anti-lockdown protests featuring right-wing groups pushing for an end to stay-at-home orders, Lahren has been one of the more outspoken Fox voices in advocating for such demonstrations. In recent social media posts, she has repeatedly used the hashtag #ReopenAmerica and compared public-health restrictions to communism.
In her Monday online musings, Lahren wrote: “Compliance starting to look a whole lot like willful slavery #ReopenAmerica.”
After eventually deleting that tweet—without any explanation for doing so—she posted another thought complaining that the political left is “now shaming and demonizing Americans who simply want to reopen their businesses and get back to work.”

Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Compares Social Distancing to ‘Willful Slavery’

Justin Baragona
The Daily BeastApril 27, 2020

Jason Kempin

Jason Kempin
Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren on Monday claimed on Twitter that American compliance with social-distancing guidelines is “starting to look a whole lot like willful slavery.” She eventually deleted the post.
Amid ongoing anti-lockdown protests featuring right-wing groups pushing for an end to stay-at-home orders, Lahren has been one of the more outspoken Fox voices in advocating for such demonstrations. In recent social media posts, she has repeatedly used the hashtag #ReopenAmerica and compared public-health restrictions to communism.
In her Monday online musings, Lahren wrote: “Compliance starting to look a whole lot like willful slavery #ReopenAmerica.”
After eventually deleting that tweet—without any explanation for doing so—she posted another thought complaining that the political left is “now shaming and demonizing Americans who simply want to reopen their businesses and get back to work.”

karenwonka.gif

update: employee health put me as high risk of having covid and as an essential worker they are expediting the testing process. im on quarantine for 2 weeks.
wish me luck boys im getting swabbed sometime today.

the scary part is my fiance works at big hospital too and she went in to work today. i called her and told her to immediately tell her boss im going on quarantine and that she should leave work immediately and get tested.

also, my boss told me our hospital is preparing for the virus for the NEXT 3 MONTHS
she said all of the information they are getting shows that the 2nd wave is coming and we will be going through it all summer

it's a stark contrast to what the government is doing. opening up now is not a good idea but the government honestly doesn't care about individuals they are just worried about the money.
our leaders have failed us

Last edited:
also, my boss told me our hospital is preparing for the virus for the NEXT 3 MONTHS
she said all of the information they are getting shows that the 2nd wave is coming and we will be going through it all summer

bit's a stark contrast to what the government is doing. opening up now is not a good idea but the government honestly doesn't care about individuals they are just worried about the money.
our leaders have failed us

where are you located?

where are you located?
houston

you have to account that our hospital is probably preparing for the worst case scenario though.
still, my boss told me straight up if the 2nd wave comes she is going to have to let some people go.
which is crazy cause i haven't ever heard of our hospital having to lay off people.

Last edited:
While all of this sounds nice and dandy, every department is assigned a budget. You can't go back to one and take their money back from them and give it someone else. So if they want to waste parts of it flying jets, that is their right. You can, however, re-adjust it for the following year. I see nothing wrong with this, cause if we weren't going through a pandemic, cats wouldn't be outraged. People are behaving as if we don't have any money to buy the items, the problem why we lacked these items was because of shortages.

Back
Top Bottom