Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think you misunderstood. It's not that the Democrats care more about saving lives than saving the economy. It's deeper than that. The truth (their truth) is that Democrats have purposefully engineered this pandemic to tank the economy so that it makes Trump look bad. And the best way to fight against this diabolical libbie plot is to die for the economy.
I gotcha man.

ttowkl5jpyv41.png

Yeah those are great suggestions. You can never be too careful in this situation. I plan on taking extra extra extra precautions. Including your suggestions. Definitely washing my hands after security, changing gloves and not touching anything

I definitely will have multiple gloves and masks and dispose of them and replace multiple times. So you're saying put two sets of gloves on? I planned on having two procedure masks + a fabric mask at all times and replace masks and gloves when I land as well as change my entire outfit and put in separate closed off bag

Appreciate the offer for updates. I'm from CA so my friends and fam are keeping me updated on stuff but I'll be staying in the Irvine area with family until I can get the logistics down of moving to my own place

Sorry, I must have missed the notification for your reply.

Yeah, my health physicist buddy said that when you're out doing multiple errands/going to multiple places, double gloving is the way to go, that way you're just taking them off and still have a layer.

They’re still hosting a tournament? That’s wild

It was supposed to be Memorial Day weekend but they pushed it back. Reno is “supposed” to lift their SIP May 15.

You should be hesitant.

I would be shocked if that tournament is not cancelled.

Huge part of me is thinking they aren’t cancelling and just pushing it back as time goes because of the money. We all know AAU is about that money. I’ll just be anxious for a month and then decide when the time comes. Haha. ****!!!!!!!!

Already told my wife that if things don't improve by Memorial Day, to expect to be home on her birthday during July 4th weekend.

2020 has been such a crazy year.

i need to upgrade to a cloth/washable mask. anyone got a link for something good quality?

came across a bunch of shifty lookin sites

Ultimately it's going to become the lesser of two evils.

People stay home, the economy suffers and they become dependant on the government or people go back to work and who ever catches the virus and dies, dies

Okay Carol, Calm down.
1588218872122.jpeg

These are the very wealthy donors that got these politicians in power.

Of course they will bend the rules for them.

I wish people would stop being naive and realize that classism exists.

It was obvious when they let golf courses open up early

304 deaths in New York 460 New Jersey Ny been declining but NJ been having them crazy numbers 460 is the new high for them

Was just a shooting at a local WalMart. May have been in the store pickup parking spot. Wonder if he ordered toilet paper or hand sanitizer and there wasn't any so they bought his order out without it and he snapped. Legit a possibility.

These are the very wealthy donors that got these politicians in power.

Of course they will bend the rules for them.

I wish people would stop being naive and realize that classism exists.

It was obvious when they let golf courses open up early
I lived among these Becky's for 2 years. This does not surprise me.

I don't get the logic of people thinking Democrats want to shut down the economy, while Republicans want to open it up ASAP.

There's a pandemic, millions are infected, thousands have died, and to this day there isn't enough testing and supplies for every state. Yet, the Phillips and Beckys of the US feel like they are being enslaved by being told to stay home?

These people really prove there is plenty of stupid in this country.

Did Karen get mad at you calling her out on the internet again? :lol:

I keed lol

today i went to the post and forgot to bring tape, however the store security could not help get some tape since I did not have a mask. i had to go back home and get tape still, the tape is 2 feet away.

Curious: so how come you still go out without a mask? Supply issues or preference? No commentary, just asking. Stay Safe.

(Running to UPS store right now, but still box taped/mask & gloves on just to drop off for receipt).

Supposed to travel to Reno from SF for an AAU tournament first week of June. I’m hesitant and everyone else isn’t. Haha. FML...side bar: I’m one of the coaches so I’d have to go :rofl::lol::sick:|l

My little nephew started AAU this year (saw them play few games, their team is horrible 😂). My brother told me that the trip wasn't gonna happen way before the stay at home order was in placed. Had no idea they still going through with it. My brother for sure ain't going.

Back
Top Bottom