Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to not think twice about dudes coming into the office while clearly sick. Now I give them the side-eye and avoid them as much as possible

Checked on my people in New Orleans. How about they’re saying- man we lived all these years next to a chemical plant (born around it) you really think we’re worried about some virus :lol:

Last edited:
Went to Target a few days ago and walked pass a bunch of ANA flight attendants wearing masks. Right as I left the store my throat started getting itchy. Now I'm sick. Hopefully its just a cold. I live in WA btw

Went to Target a few days ago and walked pass a bunch of ANA flight attendants wearing masks. Right as I left the store my throat started getting itchy. Now I'm sick. Hopefully its just a cold. I live in WA btw
Man, get checked out or self quarantine. I hope you dont hae this and get better soon.

2nd passenger of the Grand Princess cruise ship tests positive for coronavirus after returning home to California; patient is in critical condition

*Note: This is not the Diamond Princess in Japan. This case (and the other case) involve a trip from San Francisco to Mexico

South Korea reports 293 new cases of coronavirus, raising country's total to more than 5,600 - Yonhap

Iran reports 586 new cases of coronavirus and 15 new deaths, raising total to 2,922 cases and 92 dead

Scotland reports 2 new cases

Poland reports first case of coronavirus

First case of coronavirus at the EU offices in Brussels; the European Defense Agency has canceled all of its meetings until March 13 - EURACTIV

NYC lawyer with coronavirus in ‘severe’ condition: Health Department

The Manhattan lawyer hospitalized with coronavirus is in “severe condition,” the city Health Department said Tuesday evening.

The lawyer, identified by sources as Lawrence Garbuz, 50, runs a boutique law firm with his wife that also employs one of their four kids as a paralegal, according to information posted online.

NYC lawyer with coronavirus in ‘severe’ condition: Health Department

The Manhattan lawyer hospitalized with coronavirus is in “severe condition,” the city Health Department said Tuesday evening.

The lawyer, identified by sources as Lawrence Garbuz, 50, runs a boutique law firm with his wife that also employs one of their four kids as a paralegal, according to information posted online.
Like I said, the US is already in the thousands .....

Coming into this thread is depressing...but its more up to date then what the news is telling people. i am curious if this is being spread from public restrooms also. As closed in as they are, and how disgusting this is. I thought I read somewhere thats its in urine and feces also. Yesterday at work this dirty heifer was coughing and sneezing into the sink like that mess isnt going to bounce right back in your face and everywhere else.

This has definitely got me looking at people in disgust. I am not so much worried about myself but about my kid and parents. My dad is a smoker :frown:

Disrespectful but I won't bother any further.

Coming into this thread is depressing...but its more up to date then what the news is telling people. i am curious if this is being spread from public restrooms also. As closed in as they are, and how disgusting this is. I thought I read somewhere thats its in urine and feces also. Yesterday at work this dirty heifer was coughing and sneezing into the sink like that mess isnt going to bounce right back in your face and everywhere else.

This has definitely got me looking at people in disgust. I am not so much worried about myself but about my kid and parents. My dad is a smoker :frown:

Children are the least affected by COVID-19.

Yes, COVID-19 spreads thru the air via fecal matter when infected person flushes the toilet. COVID-19 was also found in urine but doctors were unsure about its efficacy of spread.

Your dad should be very careful if he's over 50 yrs old and a smoker. It also affects those who are overweight (CDC, NIH), and pre-existing conditions.

I've read accounts of the infected in SKorea that like the Diamond Princess Cruise, they either didn't feel sick at all to felt like a strong Flu...they didn't state their ages but assumed that they were under 50 yrs old.

Children are the least affected by COVID-19.

Yes, COVID-19 spreads thru the air via fecal matter when infected person flushes the toilet. COVID-19 was also found in urine but doctors were unsure about its efficacy of spread.

Your dad should be very careful if he's over 50 yrs old and a smoker. It also affects those who are overweight (CDC, NIH), and pre-existing conditions.

I've read accounts of the infected in SKorea that like the Diamond Princess Cruise, they either didn't feel sick at all to felt like a strong Flu...they didn't state their ages but assumed that they were under 50 yrs old.
Dr. Li Wenliang did not have a pre existing condition and yet he died from the Corona virus Can anybody explain this ?

Back
Top Bottom