Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The best cough suppressant/expectorant combo I've ever used is Mucinex DM (MAKE SURE IT'S DM) Maximum Strength. At least in my experience, within 15-20 minutes you don't even have the urge to cough anymore, and that was when I had bronchitis that was keeping me up at night with shortness of breath and required antibiotics to finally get rid of it.
Yes, took that two weeks ago when I had a cold and cough. Worker wonders and helped me sleep at night.

Just drove by a grocery store
Parking lot was packed
Cars circling around trying to find parking

well, its happening at our company. We are shutting down beginning tomorrow for at least a few days and most likely 2 weeks minimum. This is a huge deal for us. Only people that have to work our the News team (talent/camera guys, etc). Feel bad for them but that's what you sign up for when you want to be in local news

Stores are bananas right now.

ho lee ****...football field size burial grounds freshly dug out in Iran.

1584050252315.png

(lime powder is used to control the effects of decomposition in mass graves.)

Went to Costco earlier today and holy **** what a mistake. Legit have never seen it that busy before.

Still missed the toilet paper though. Dude that checked us out said they got a truck in last night and it was already sold out less than an hour after opening.:smh:

Never thought I’d see the day when getting toilet paper was like a sneaker release. :lol:

Went to Costco earlier today and holy **** what a mistake. Legit have never seen it that busy before.

Still missed the toilet paper though. Dude that checked us out said they got a truck in last night and it was already sold out less than an hour after opening.:smh:

Never thought I’d see the day when getting toilet paper was like a sneaker release. :lol:
That’s why i went to the supermarket last night cuz I knew it was gonna be crazy today

So what do y’all think about the people popping up saying they recovered? Hoax?

Back
Top Bottom