Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your mosque is trying to prevent their area from becoming the example Italy is now.

Mosque is one of the cleanest place you can enter - 95% wash ourselves (Wudu) before even entering.

If this is your logic to resolve anything - just shut down everything - gym, mall, subways, restaurant, gas stations, next hospital -

come on fam, I understand y’all afraid..

Last edited:
Mosque is one of the cleanest place you can enter - 95% wash ourselves (Wudu) before even entering.

If this is your logic to resolve anything - just shut down everything - gym, restaurant, gas stations, next hospital -

Fam....it doesn’t matter how clean the mosque/church is. It has to do with people gathering together in one place close together, One can infect many. You do know you can be infected without feeling any symptoms for days, right?

They might start doing what Italy did and close down all but the grocery stores and hospitals.

If this is your logic to resolve anything - just shut down everything - gym, mall, subways, restaurant, gas stations, next hospital -

Transfer rate is high even if you do wash your hands. If youre infected, the virus is airborne when you exhale. Ever had someone accidentally spit while conversating with you? It happens all the time

im familiar with the washing before going to mosques (lived in riyadh) but the disease is airborne as well. and you are right, if this goes out of hand, countries may need to shut down significant parts of cities just to contain the virus.

All those experiences from patients who have recovered from the virus seem pretty grueling, especially the way they describe the pneumonia stage. Strangely enough I've had pneumonia twice and I felt pretty decent both times. Must've been lucky.

Theres experiences from patients where it wasnt bad at all, someone just posted a link a out a 2something year old form Seattle.

Transfer rate is high even if you do wash your hands. If youre infected, the virus is airborne when you exhale. Ever had someone accidentally spit while conversating with you? It happens all the time

Hopefully he understands now. It’s not about “being afraid”

This isn’t just a “I washed my hands, I’m clean” thing.

1584061315221.gif

Nah fam, folks can pass it along without even knowing they have it.

im familiar with the washing before going to mosques (lived in riyadh) but the disease is airborne as well. and you are right, if this goes out of hand, countries may need to shut down significant parts of cities just to contain the virus.

Someone clarify but someone said the disease is airborne, but its airborne in a way thats not what we are thinkjng. I think it was posted on the cdc site.

Conversing

Pet peeve of mine, and I hate that rap music promotes it

Back
Top Bottom