Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow, just got an email from our company and they are paying for anyone who has health insurance through the company, effective with the next pay period and continuing for the next six months. They will cover medical insurance premiums for employees. The premium payment that you make through your normal pay cycle process will be suspended for the next six months while the Company makes that medical insurance premium payment for you.

Wow, wow, wow. I don't even need this but plenty of people do. This is exceptional. We have over 6000 employees across the country. Not everyone has insurance through the company, but that's damn generous.
I logged into my company's email to see if there was an update since Friday. Nada. They gon let us die so long as they get their double digit growth lmao.

Screenshot_20200315-221756_Instagram.jpg

Funny, have any of you ever noticed that when a disease affects white people, it then becomes something that all mankind must fight off? Just like with the supposed war on drugs, with Black people disproportionately going to jail, winding up addicted to crack, all of a sudden the term Black on Black crime was introduced? It was a Black problem. Uncivilized they said, WILDING they called it. Just say no!

Opioid addictions now deserve compassion, care.

Right.

I ain't scared. Often, the oppressors Devil, is actually my best friend.

Muslim Ban.
Build a wall.
VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES.

Right.

Nightclubs in any city that is having a shutdown needs to be an immediate decision, not a 72 hour notice. NYC giving notice that it'll shut everything down Tuesday just means that people are gonna run into a club tonight and tomorrow to get their final party night before everything is on lockdown. The infection rate over the next 7-10 days is gonna be significant

Funny, have any of you ever noticed that when a disease affects white people, it then becomes something that all mankind must fight off? Just like with the supposed war on drugs, with Black people disproportionately going to jail, winding up addicted to crack, all of a sudden the term Black on Black crime was introduced? It was a Black problem. Uncivilized they said, WILDING they called it. Just say no!

Opioid addictions now deserve compassion, care.

Right.

I ain't scared. Often, the oppressors Devil, is actually my best friend.

Muslim Ban.
Build a wall.
VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES.

Right.
Coronavirus wasn't that a big deal when it was just in Asia, but when it got to Europe eyes shifted. You aren't wrong about that.

Most of the office are 55yo+ folks
And the company just built a huge conference room that can fit 50+ people

:lol:

lmao corporate needs to *****
Just got my work from home setup for the next week or two. Oddly enough I’m not a fan of work from home but grateful to have the capability. Stay safe NT familia

Back
Top Bottom