Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
tough decision man. What state are you in?

Oregon.

It’s a terrible situation for me as I suffer from asthma and copd, and I just started this new job yesterday so if I was to leave no unemployment for me. The wife is urging me to quit, but it’s very good money and I’m not so sure I would be able to land anything else.

Good look bra.I hope your mother has a speedy recovery..yeah both of parents went to get checked..one of my mom's nurses called out today because she had a "runny nose" and "fever" and according to my dad, my mom today was coughing up a green colored pghlem Besides spitting up pghlem she doesnt have any symptoms..They went to two hospitals trying to get tested..For those in the Nashville area, dont attempt to get tested at Stonecrest hospital in Smyrna..there turning down all patients unless your showing symptoms..My parents were admitted at St. Thomas West in downtown Nashville..from what my dad was telling me the test isnt that bad, and that they will get there results in 5 days..My parents are going to quarantine at home for the next 14 days...I stay with my parents because I take care of them, but according to what the Dr's told my parents...they're not really worried about me since Im in good health and Im not showing symptoms as well..They just told my father to make sure to wear a mask and gloves when I go out. Personally, I dont think my parents have it but Im glad they were tested..both of my parents are pretty sick/recovering from major surgery over the past year

hope your parents are ok
no one needs to die from this

no one

Everybody across the world has anxiety because of all of this. There’s no need to feel guilty for doing something that makes you happy.
You're right man ..

Everytime I come in here, my anxiety and stress levels go out of this world.

I have to step back and preoccupy my mind with other stuff in order to stay somewhat healthy.

I like right now I'm freaking out because my stomach been out of wack and i just started pooping green ... i read it might be bad because the alternative is greens which I hardly eat.

if you live in New York state in this doesn’t make you anxious I don’t know what will

Look at the jump and the numbers in one day
one day

Other states will probably have the same fate

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like **** buying shoes at a time like this?
the fact that you are showing remorse shows you aren't a sociopath but consumerism is a real problem in our society and i struggle with it too
when people are stressed they usually look for instant gratification
we aint mad at you

but i would try and save your duckets at a time like this

Last edited:
the fact that you are showing remorse shows you aren't a sociopath but consumerism is a real problem in our society
and i struggle with it too
when people are stressed they usually look for instant gratification
we aint mad at you

but i would try and save your duckets at a time like this

This is very good advice
we all want things I want to buy things
we all want that Instant gratification like you said but now is not the time

And who knows when that time will be

You're right man ..

I have to step back and preoccupy my mind with other stuff in order to stay somewhat healthy.

I like right now I'm freaking out because my stomach been out of wack and i just started pooping green ... i read it might be bad because the alternative is greens which I hardly eat.

Try and take care of yourself. Stress is hard on your body. I suffer from anxiety too, so I understand what you’re going through.

when I get overwhelmed with this situation I stay away from the news and social media/NT and try and enjoy my life. We’re only here for a short amount of time, enjoy it while you’re here and try and worry about only what you can control. Easier said than done I know, but I hope it helps :nthat:

if you live in New York state in this doesn’t make you anxious I don’t know what will

Look at the jump and numbers in one day
one day

I have no choice but to sit back, do my part, and wait this out. Sucks to see what is going on in the world.

I cant stress out b/c it will make me sick.

One of my favorite bands, Foxing, did a virtual concert. Pay whatever you want as a ticket price. Dude streamed it from his basement :lol: but it was dope seeing them get theirs in a time like this considering most artists get their income from touring nowadays

You're right man ..

do you normally have anxiety? To the point where it affects you on a daily basis, even at the smallest and most trivial things in life?

Look at the jump and the numbers in one day
one day

You gotta relax with the fear mongering

Back
Top Bottom