Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this man donnie legitimately was telling everybody the coronavirus was hoax when bodies were dropping in China, South Korea, & Italy but is now telling the people the country would have been better off if communist *** China was more forthcoming?? word? maybe if you had a ****ing mind & been proactive about doing anything, america would be better off. maybe if you stop thinking about yourself for a second, our country would be better off. but you know what? we will always have dumbasses in this country that will continually cape for him.

let's be real, even if China reported its actual numbers, nobody would care until it starts happening to non-Asians. BIG FACT.
I believe the first case that was discovered near Seattle in late Jan. How much time did they need?

Also Italy and Iran were turning points in the pandemic

Last edited:

This is the best breakdown of how we got here and where we are headed in terms of this virus. As a physician for the past 14 years, I'm going to tell most on here to stop listening to relatives and friends when it comes to advice about health and wellness. It is only adding to your anxiety and misunderstanding of the extent and direction of this outbreak. I've been following this thread from the beginning and there is lots of hearsay and unscientific advice being given and espoused. Please start to listen to true experts in the field of virology and infectious disease that have spent decades studying and working on vaccines that have saved millions around the world. Dr. Peter Hotez, MD | PhD, is dean of tropical medicine and professor of pediatrics and molecular virology and microbiology at the Baylor College of Medicine. He makes some excellent points about those most at risk and why we are seeing the worst outbreak in places like Detroit, NYC, and New Orleans. Please use this time to re-evaluate how you approach your own diet, health, wellness, and habits (junk food, fast food, smoking/ vaping).

This is the best breakdown of how we got here and where we are headed in terms of this virus. As a physician for the past 14 years, I'm going to tell most on here to stop listening to relatives and friends when it comes to advice about health and wellness. It is only adding to your anxiety and misunderstanding of the extent and direction of this outbreak. I've been following this thread from the beginning and there is lots of hearsay and unscientific advice being given and espoused. Please start to listen to true experts in the field of virology and infectious disease that have spent decades studying and working on vaccines that have saved millions around the world. Dr. Peter Hotez, MD | PhD, is dean of tropical medicine and professor of pediatrics and molecular virology and microbiology at the Baylor College of Medicine. He makes some excellent points about those most at risk and why we are seeing the worst outbreak in places like Detroit, NYC, and New Orleans. Please use this time to re-evaluate how you approach your own diet, health, wellness, and habits (junk food, fast food, smoking/ vaping).

This is the first time I have seen a medical doctor niketalker. Thank you for this comment. :nthat:

I'm in Nob Hill by the trader joes so been in the same area. Just went on a walk in middle of street and had no problems.
Luckily I have a track field near my area on Silver and Bayshore. I just try to run there long after it's closed around 11pm.

I'm glad Dr. Fauci did interviews with Desus and Mero for example and Dr. Hotez is on Joe Rogans podcast to spread awareness. They cover a large population of urban demographics and people aged 18-35 who might depend on their scientific facts from Twitter/Facebook.

Thank you for the well wishes NT fam I’ll make sure to update as she gives me info. One thing I did get from her is that most of the staff and inmates have it at these facilities since they are basically on top of each other.

Is it safe to go for a run outside?
I sure as hell hope so. I've been taking long a** walks outside like a madman. My area is pretty quiet for the most part. Barley anyone out and I never get near anyone. But I walk a total of about 3 hours a day. Six 30min walks.

Is it safe to go for a run outside?
Yes. Just avoid crowded areas, and keep distance when passing people. If you touch anything outside, don't touch your face until you get home and wash your hands.

I'm guessing it'll be impossible to set up a dentist appointment now.

Or is that essential?

:nerd:
Depends what kind of work you need. Regular cleanings, no. Emergency procedures, yes.

I wanted to check in give a quick update on my mom:

I posted last week about my mom being in the hospital. It happened pretty abruptly amongst this chaos. She is still there and actually still in ICU on a ventilator but today should be the last day. The first couple days were kinda nuts but she started making a turn for the better the other night.

For anyone with a parent or loved one in the hospital right now I share your pain. My moms been sedated since Thursday but literally not being able to speak to or see your loved one might be one of the hardest things I've ever gone through emotionally. I have to imagine seeing a loved even when in a coma is or not well is easier than that person going to a place and then just going dark. You even start to feel guilty for calling the nurses so much because you know their busy with other ****.

Anyways 2 test in my mom still negative (probably one of the only uplifting news in 2 weeks), but the docs can't explain her pneumonia. They've even a 3rd test out now. When I asked the docs about why the repeat testing they said the virus is so new science is still sensitivity testing impact.

Lastly, if you know a person suffering stay away from the thread. While this is easily thread of the year (it's kinda a ****ty year), this **** will not help. I saw those freezer trucks pull up to hospitals and freaked out. I spent days just avoiding this **** to keep sane.

Oh and tons of people reached out. Yo I love NT. Been here a long time that love goes a long way man. #DIEFORTHEHIVE.
Glad to hear your moms getting better. My wife’s close friends mom passed today from cancer. They don’t even know when they can have a funeral for her.

I wanted to check in give a quick update on my mom:

I posted last week about my mom being in the hospital. It happened pretty abruptly amongst this chaos. She is still there and actually still in ICU on a ventilator but today should be the last day. The first couple days were kinda nuts but she started making a turn for the better the other night.

For anyone with a parent or loved one in the hospital right now I share your pain. My moms been sedated since Thursday but literally not being able to speak to or see your loved one might be one of the hardest things I've ever gone through emotionally. I have to imagine seeing a loved even when in a coma is or not well is easier than that person going to a place and then just going dark. You even start to feel guilty for calling the nurses so much because you know their busy with other ****.

Anyways 2 test in my mom still negative (probably one of the only uplifting news in 2 weeks), but the docs can't explain her pneumonia. They've even a 3rd test out now. When I asked the docs about why the repeat testing they said the virus is so new science is still sensitivity testing impact.

Lastly, if you know a person suffering stay away from the thread. While this is easily thread of the year (it's kinda a ****ty year), this **** will not help. I saw those freezer trucks pull up to hospitals and freaked out. I spent days just avoiding this **** to keep sane.

Oh and tons of people reached out. Yo I love NT. Been here a long time that love goes a long way man. #DIEFORTHEHIVE.
Glad to hear your moms getting better. My wife’s close friends mom passed today from cancer. They don’t even know when they can have a funeral for her. It’s ****ed up out there.

N95 masks have become more impressive to see in public than someone wearing the most limited sneakers.

When I see someone rocking an N95 my reaction is
0AE21276-13AF-4E3F-82EB-1FD680B05906.gif

Rocked my N95’s to the grocery store today, better believe they broke some necks :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom