Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
After the mask mandate was put into effect, the first person I saw not wearing a mask was a dude in an American flag tank top.

USA vs everywhere is wild man. I have friends in Europe traveling all over Europe, London to Paris, to Cannes, Monaco, etc and everything there looks peachy af. Meanwhile here we in deep ****. I dont get it.

england spain and France I have read are having spikes in cases

england spain and France I have read are having spikes in cases

My bros went to Nice, Cannes, Saint Tropez etc last week from London (drove) and most my homies just all around. In their stories places are filled with people, not as much as usual but def a lot more than id think. Mask only when inside otherwise people out and about. Meh honestly if I was in London id probably road trip it too, but id try to keep my distance and be cautious with the usual.

My bros went to Nice, Cannes, Saint Tropez etc last week from London (drove) and most my homies just all around. In their stories places are filled with people, not as much as usual but def a lot more than id think. Mask only when inside otherwise people out and about. Meh honestly if I was in London id probably road trip it too, but id try to keep my distance and be cautious with the usual.

where they american or european citizens ?

if you're a man that doesn't want to wear a mask because it makes you feel weak, you're a dumb ***

Went out with this new girl the other night for some rooftop drinks. She didnt believe in wearing masks and literally said this. "Makes men look weak because they're listening to other people tell them what to do."

Easy decision on that one.

Did you throw her off the roof?

SpicyFrigidBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom