Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright, been officially 24 hours since my 2nd dose, feel pretty alright. I feel slightly tired, I feel a bit cold here, a bit hot there but overall if I had plans today id pretty much still follow through. Trying to plan something now actually so I dont waste my day. Guess I really did luck out on the side effect part.

Got my first Pfizer as well. Made me drowzee asf and my sense of smell was on Wolverine for about 3hrs. Had some coffee and grass and back to normal now.

Alright, been officially 24 hours since my 2nd dose, feel pretty alright. I feel slightly tired, I feel a bit cold here, a bit hot there but overall if I had plans today id pretty much still follow through. Trying to plan something now actually so I dont waste my day. Guess I really did luck out on the side effect part.
Wifey got the second dose of Pfizer on Wednesday and had no soie effects other than some nausea here and there. Is this normal? Not hearing a lot about side effects with recently from people getting their second dose as opposed to people who got it months back.

Wifey got the second dose of Pfizer on Wednesday and had no soie effects other than some nausea here and there. Is this normal? Not hearing a lot about side effects with recently from people getting their second dose as opposed to people who got it months back.

Of all my friends who've gotten their full vaccines (a lot of nurse friends also included), only 1 other person hasn't gotten any side effects from their 2nd dose. Everyone else felt pretty crappy.

YawningGregariousHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

My wife was helping out on the Covid call line to schedule vaccine shots. The whole day, sure managed to get one person to set up their first shot, & this is from a Major medical facility. I should say that in our town/county, our #'s are real high for those that at least have their first shot.

I'm very ignorant & don't know what the Facebook/Twitter/anti-vaxers are saying about why not to get it?

My wife was helping out on the Covid call line to schedule vaccine shots. The whole day, sure managed to get one person to set up their first shot, & this is from a Major medical facility. I should say that in our town/county, our #'s are real high for those that at least have their first shot.

I'm very ignorant & don't know what the Facebook/Twitter/anti-vaxers are saying about why not to get it?
What city is this in?

Back
Top Bottom