Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

yes-no.gif

singapore one of the toughest countries. One of the big stories there is the execution of a mentally disabled guy who was convicted of drug smuggling was delayed because he caught covid.

What’s the scoop on at home tests? Trying to get stuff lined up for family for the holidays. Sorry if it has been mentioned lately, as I might have missed it.

What’s the scoop on at home tests? Trying to get stuff lined up for family for the holidays. Sorry if it has been mentioned lately, as I might have missed it.

Hope they have some in stock at this point, but check CVS for Binax or Target for ellume. I’m sure there are more, but those are the ones I’ve heard of most often.

I found out over the weekend that my uncle through my stepdad died. 50 years old obese (6’2ish but weighed well over 320lbs) and didn’t take the vaccine. He said that he had pneumonia which we found weird because it’s sort of early in the season for that. However we got a confirmation that it was Covid when they told us that there would be no wake and they wouldn’t allow the casket to be opened for anything.

My stepdads side of the family except for my stepdad and his brothers side are all anti vaxers because you know YouTube university is smarter than immunologists. Hard for me to feel sorry for the guy. Only feel sorry for his youngest daughter who is still in middle school. But stupid is as stupid does.

I found out over the weekend that my uncle through my stepdad died. 50 years old obese (6’2ish but weighed well over 320lbs) and didn’t take the vaccine. He said that he had pneumonia which we found weird because it’s sort of early in the season for that. However we got a confirmation that it was Covid when they told us that there would be no wake and they wouldn’t allow the casket to be opened for anything.

My stepdads side of the family except for my stepdad and his brothers side are all anti vaxers because you know YouTube university is smarter than immunologists. Hard for me to feel sorry for the guy. Only feel sorry for his youngest daughter who is still in middle school. But stupid is as stupid does.
sorry for your loss nonetheless
In today's family news I've just been told that my sister-in-law's grandmother-in-law (her husband's grandma) who is 96 has just tested positive after someone in the family persuaded her not to get a vaccine.

That's not good news.
sorry for your loss

Why do I feel this is going to mess me up lol

And they messed up on me

My local Walgreens just called me back and said that they had to CANCEL my Friday appointment because their store forgot to "remind corporate" that the pharmacy will be closed for Black Friday (which is odd for a Black Friday, but I get it)

SMH........yet a bunch of other pharmacies be staying open on Black Friday 'doe

Last edited:
Any Pfizer gang take their talents to Moderna for the booster yet?

I had Pfizer and just got the Moderna booster. No side effects for me, just a sore arm. But I only had some slight fogginess for a few hours after the first Pfizer shot. After the second shot I only had a sore arm.

I got the Moderna Booster last week after having received the 2nd of my Moderna shots back in April.

I feel fine. If anyone is on the fence about the booster for whatever reason, please do not let the negative experiences of others influence you.

Ten mutations
Scientists said the new B.1.1.529 variant has at least 10 mutations, compared with two for Delta or three for Beta.

“What gives us some concerns (is) that this variant might have not just have enhanced transmissibility, so spread more efficiently, but might also be able to get around parts of the immune system and the protection we have in our immune system,” said researcher Richard Lessells.

Back
Top Bottom