Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean we have still been averaging over 1k daily deaths for the past few months. That’s still a lot. But as long as people continue to not get vaccinated and continue with zero precautions then people will continue to die in high numbers. Mostly the anti vaxers but there will be other collateral.

Went to a concert out in Brooklyn last weekend. Even with everyone vaxxed and me wearing a mask I still didn’t feel all that comfortable being around that many randoms. It was especially bad when we were leaving because everyone was packed in like sardines and breathing all over one another.

Then we went out to brunch the next day and the restaurant posted on Monday that one of their employees that worked over the weekend tested positive.

Thankfully I’m still feeling fine, but I worry about the direction we’re headed in.

sJwG3lRh_400x400.jpg

No end in sight
I get that. I think everyone's expectations were unrealistic from the get-go. COVID isn't going away, but people are taking that as their cue to go back to business as usual rather than taking the necessary measures to keep it in check.

That's what bothers me about the people who bring up the "14 dAyS tO FlAtTeN tHe CuRvE, hUh?" argument. It was never about eradicating COVID in 14 days, it was about making sure we didn't have a surge that would devastate the hospital system and our society at large.

Ended up getting a moderna booster on Tuesday, after getting J&J back in March. With J&J I was messed up for a day with fever, chills, body ache, headache. With the booster, just a sore arm and a swollen lymph node.

My co worker’s kid got Covid right when kids were able to be vaccinated and didn’t have his yet. the little dude was f’ed up man.

she was vaccinated and didn’t take any precautions taking care of him other than washing hands and raw dogged the air too.

well, she got Covid but all that happened is she lost her voice.

that was living with a sick *** Covid kid and not giving af.

the vaccines aren’t perfect but I’ve seen this scenario play out like 10 times already with co workers and the vaccinated people either don’t get it or shake it off in two days and it’s a minor deal.

so covid is kicking this mma fighter and he still on the fence regarding the vaccine

And the real crazy thing, this dude says "I can't say I'm sold on the vax at this moment in time" yet, he got popped by USADA for substances not allowed by UFC at all times! So he's NOT sold on the vax (which was created by scientists and doctors) because he probably will say he doesn't know what's in it (I'm spitballing here) , but he'll inject himself with some anabolic stuff he has ZERO clue what the makeup is or consequences & long term health ramifications are and who the heck knows who made that stuff. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

TBH, it’s already here and even if it wasn’t it would arrive from a different country anyway.
They found cases in Belgium as of yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom