Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please don't end isolation after 5 days without a negative test. You are still most likely infectious. IMO, CDC should have recommended ending isolation after 5 days if asymptomatic AND a negative rapid test, 7 days if asymptomatic and no test if vaccinated, 10 days if asymptomatic and unvaccinated, 14 days if symptoms have mostly resolved, recognizing that some will have LONG COVID or have some lingering symptoms that do not indicate infectiousness.

I believe that they did, when I got tested as positive I was told five days, then mask up the other five days. The Doc was going off of CDC guidance, but in my mind I’m like “is this how COVID works, all you need is five days?”

I believe that they did, when I got tested as positive I was told five days, then mask up the other five days. The Doc was going off of CDC guidance, but in my mind I’m like “is this how COVID works, all you need is five days?”

I think they ignore the fact that we should be masking EVERY day?

Bender Futurama GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So im getting pretty pissed off. They posted the schedule for next week and... Im not on it, talking about I have to wait 10 days instead of 5. HR says 10 days from contact... but how the hell are you supposed to even know when that was unless someone told you?

It will be 7 days since I showed syptoms tomorrow. I guess these mofos act like I dont have bills to pay and a ****ing kid to feed. Im so ****ing fed up with Kays and their bull****.

So im getting pretty pissed off. They posted the schedule for next week and... Im not on it, talking about I have to wait 10 days instead of 5. HR says 10 days from contact... but how the hell are you supposed to even know when that was unless someone told you?

It will be 7 days since I showed syptoms tomorrow. I guess these mofos act like I dont have bills to pay and a ****ing kid to feed. Im so ****ing fed up with Kays and their bull****.
This is one reason people aren’t bothering to report their positive. The cost of sitting home is too much for some.

Whats more ****ed up than anything is that these sons of *****es dont give a damn about us. Right before Christmas they drop the mandate that required customers to wear masks because people were complaining and they didnt want to loose money, but when one of us gets sick then we are just SOL. The worst part about ut is that I used the last of my PTO last week because our fiscal year resets at the beginning of Feb. I am beyond pissed off rn. Honestly wish I had gone to work on Tuesday before I got my results and had that whole **** shut down, even though my manager would still get paid because shes salaried.

Haven’t gotten it that I know of and I don’t give any ****s. :lol:

If I don’t get it by summer I’ll be amazed.

What? Damn, lady dipped and left yo pops with a half fade.

Yes! Pops hair was uneven in many areas when he coughed the second time. She ran to the other side of the room and then walked off to ask someone a question. He sat there long enough to realize she didn’t want to come back.

I let him borrow my clipper set so he could finish it himself since it was almost complete.

Last edited:
my daughter’s daycare is shut down for at least 5 days, maybe a week. teacher in another class tested positive as well as the parent of a kid in another class. daughter just tested negative on the rapid. none of us has symptoms but our whole household has to show negative pcr test before they go back. i can’t imagine how some families must struggle if there’s nobody to watch the kids or if they absolutely need to work to get their paycheck.

Yeah like not everyone can afford to take a week off.

I’d be willing to bet most people can’t, especially with kids in daycare.

It’s disgusting that we parade around acting like the best country in the world and catching covid could cause a lot of people to miss their rent.

Dog the DISTRICT NURSE for my job told me that I could come back to work WITH A POSITIVE RAPID TEST AFTER DAY 5 as long as I didn’t have any “major” symptoms and my other symptoms were “improving”. I honestly didn’t know what to say to that. I guess being at work is the most important thing, health of myself and others be damned. Wild.

Yeah like not everyone can afford to take a week off.

I’d be willing to bet most people can’t, especially with kids in daycare.

It’s disgusting that we parade around acting like the best country in the world and catching covid could cause a lot of people to miss their rent.
My state had to go through the legislature to basically force employers to pay out 1 hour of sick leave for 30 hours worked. Assuredly, it’ll raise inflation and consumer prices locally. That’s what they say. The sad part is, this may account for maybe 5 days off PER YEAR. Many employers are already cutting hours

Our own country is junk with employers just watching the stock market and nothing else. It doesn’t matter who’s president. It seems like it flows down the same pile. Our penny pinching nature is just sad all around.

One sick employee could be getting sick leave to stay home but instead they show up to work and the whole operation is in quarantine and the place is closed or limited for a week plus . It’s happening here and doesn’t make sense. Maybe these places shouldn’t be in business? I guess they’re worried too many would take PTO? I’m puzzled about a lot of things.

I think the craziest part about missing this 2 weeks of work with no PTO is the fact that I still have to pay that $400 in health insurance... I'm actually gonna end up owing money. For something that isnt doing **** for me right now, the rare time I actually get sick. Its ironic.

hopefully unions rates rise and that would eliminate alot of these problems.

It’s worthless hoping the government will ever enact any change with how broken it is. Workers have to take care of themselves other ways.

Back
Top Bottom