High Demand Vocational Jobs...

I have a friend that is a smog technician and for some reason he is ballin, does any one have additional info about this career? Also post other high demanding vocational jobs you know of...

I have a friend that is a smog technician and for some reason he is ballin, does any one have additional info about this career? Also post other high demanding vocational jobs you know of...

If you graduate from a swiss watchmaking school (The program being Swiss, not the location per say) and work for 2-3 years, you will have 100k offers from a half-dozen companies. 5 more years until you're a master watchmaker, then your salary is doubled along with the number of offers you receive.

If you graduate from a swiss watchmaking school (The program being Swiss, not the location per say) and work for 2-3 years, you will have 100k offers from a half-dozen companies. 5 more years until you're a master watchmaker, then your salary is doubled along with the number of offers you receive.

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

Master watchmaker:nerd: I knew there was bank in the watch business.

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

Master watchmaker:nerd: I knew there was bank in the watch business.

Back
Top Bottom