HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

louis-vuitton-virgil-abloh-sneaker.jpg

asap-rocky-virgil-abloh-louis-vuitton-sneaker.jpg

The Sneakers could’ve been better
And is it just me or as dope as those new millionaires are they look nothing like millionaires :lol:

Yeah, sneakers are a let down for sure.

And the distinctive aspect of the Millionaires was the continuous gold insets across the face extending from the arms. Without that these are just millionaire-inspired.

Yeah, sneakers are a let down for sure.

And the distinctive aspect of the Millionaires was the continuous gold insets across the face extending from the arms. Without that these are just millionaire-inspired.
Pretty much and best part about those sneakers is the bottom :lol:

Those sneakers are trash, but not surprised this is the direction Virgil is going. I'm sure the collection will have some fire pieces.

39FEED72-3F8A-41D8-8E2E-4E194AB54563.png

I been seen the sweater of this but didn’t know there was a t shirt version, is this photoshopped or dropping too??

I'm a true 10/43 and I take the Achilles and current Bball in 42. The older Bballs fit even larger I believe.

I'm a true 10/43 and I take the Achilles and current Bball in 42. The older Bballs fit even larger I believe.
Ok, same here with TTS and Achilles. I'm going to give 42 a try in the Bballs. I'll just sell if they don't work out.

Not feeling ANY of this tacky hypebeast trash all these designers keep putting out. I'll just keep sticking to the classic pieces

Hedi needs to save the season with his Celine collection

as hyped the slp line was, it was well worth it and most pieces are still wearable today

damn i am talking about slp like it was ages ago, fashion moves so damn fast these days

Back
Top Bottom