HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

How NTers see dudes who wear chelsea boots lol
Lol, I'm inclined to agree.
Though @echau does em justice, i won't lie.
I tried Chelseas, but i always end up looking like a Final Fantasy character.
Boots be looking odd and oversized on me. And i can't rock em with baggy ish either.

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 Nice pickups. I’ve been eyeing that hat myself. When folded like that, it’s simple and clean.

I’ve had some LV pieces with stamps on them like your cardholder and they rubbed off so quickly. Hopefully, yours holds up better.

Thanks bro, uncuffed it looks like a hat that could be sold on Canal street, not really a fan. I figured that with the cardholder, usually walk around with a bag of some sort so no back pocket wear/tear, hopefully it holds up nicely.

8F23D447-5155-4FEF-9713-C0F07126D130.jpeg
Finally my store gets these. Been waiting forever.

I heard that buying designer is cheaper in the UK compared to the EU?

I have a trip in a month but im going to london first i wanna know if i should buy there or hold out

it is cheaper because sometimes retail price at the origin of the country (where the item is made from, LV in France, Gucci in Italy, etc...) might be cheaper and then you usually can get VAT refund that is processed at the airport (20% off minus fees)

there are LVs made in the US now but they are probably still going by usd msrp

you can also check out stores like Zap that sells Gucci at well below retail, i don't want to ruin a good thing but I am not sure they are suppose to sell outside their country at that price

this chick breaks down the numbers for LV

I want some of those y-3 kaiwa. If I wear 9.5 in most sneakers should I get it in the y-3? And I know yall know where they on sale at.

bergdorfs customer exclusive sale got some triple s on sale

bg sale.png

ck looney tunes sweaters on sale too but i think itll go down further from other places
ck looney.png

its the first markdown so its not too bad

neber would i imagine any iteration of the triple s would go on sale at this point yet so that was a surprise, the blk/gry colorway has plenty of sizes left too

and ebates is 10% cashback for bergdorfs too and if you're outside NY they ship free and no tax so overall a decent discount

it is cheaper because sometimes retail price at the origin of the country (where the item is made from, LV in France, Gucci in Italy, etc...) might be cheaper and then you usually can get VAT refund that is processed at the airport (20% off minus fees)

there are LVs made in the US now but they are probably still going by usd msrp

you can also check out stores like Zap that sells Gucci at well below retail, i don't want to ruin a good thing but I am not sure they are suppose to sell outside their country at that price

this chick breaks down the numbers for LV

When I went last year to Florence Gucci SA said the price is standard across the EU he was correct.

Back
Top Bottom