HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

03_slideshow_homme_summer_campagne.jpg

02_slideshow_homme_summer_campagne.jpg

01_slideshow_homme_summer_campagne.jpg

Sweater is :pimp:

Anyone having issues with the Farfetch Private Sale?

I click through the link, see the sale price, but as soon as I add to cart...the item goes back to retail price....

Yeah I had that issue on my phone when trying to order some Balmain. I tried to do a normal check out and it jumped back to full price. Luckily I have a IPhone and then I used Apple Pay and got my jeans at the discounted price

Farfetch private sale they got a handful of colors for a decent price

Attachments

• EE396351-F817-4565-A890-9A9F03D726DA.png
    EE396351-F817-4565-A890-9A9F03D726DA.png
    466.4 KB · Views: 28
Farfetch is full of it. They had the black Kaiwas on sale yesterday, but in cart they were full price. I look today, they're no longer on sale.

If you guys see the FoG AJI rip in the royal color sz40 for under 350 plz holler if ya hear me

If you guys see the FoG AJI rip in the royal color sz40 for under 350 plz holler if ya hear me

Been on the hunt for Bred, Royal and White/Red colors since that FWRD sale. If you see any in a size 42 rememeber me lol, I'd be sure to do the same. The big retailer sales are coming up I was hoping to grab them then.

Been on the hunt for Bred, Royal and White/Red colors since that FWRD sale. If you see any in a size 42 rememeber me lol, I'd be sure to do the same. The big retailer sales are coming up I was hoping to grab them then.
Will do man. I was able to score the bred for below 3

Will do man. I was able to score the bred for below 3

Got them from the aforementioned FWRD sale for like 350ish, wasn't home for delivery and FWRD didn't allow me to pick up at UPS location or change delivery. As a result they we're sent back, by the time I tried to reorder to be sent to my workplace they were sold out. Safe to say I was beyond heated SMH.

Got them from the aforementioned FWRD sale for like 350ish, wasn't home for delivery and FWRD didn't allow me to pick up at UPS location or change delivery. As a result they we're sent back, by the time I tried to reorder to be sent to my workplace they were sold out. Safe to say I was beyond heated SMH.

Really? I've had that issue before but all carriers allow you to pick up once they attempt the first delivery.

Really? I've had that issue before but all carriers allow you to pick up once they attempt the first delivery.

Yeah, that's usually how I pick up my packages since I'm never home when they come around for delivery.

It wasnt really the carriers fault, I tried any and every thing for them not to return to shipper but they wouldn't budge on the fact this was FRWD policy.

Back
Top Bottom