HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Broke out the sl10 today now that the weather here is getting a bit better.

4125448C-8F44-4656-8C37-505C777BCC5F.jpeg

not sure why i dont own a pair of these yet, fire

Yea those are good initiatives

Edit: with that said still doesn’t excuse what they did but they’re definitely taking measures to fix it

Its a Yankee cap with an additional logo.

You can put together the same outfits for a fraction of the cost with a normal yankee cap.

Figured I’d ask in here

Anyone know where I can find visvim Christos? Not necessarily looking to buy right now but I can never find them when I’m looking online. A black pair

Figured I’d ask in here

Anyone know where I can find visvim Christos? Not necessarily looking to buy right now but I can never find them when I’m looking online. A black pair
im scoping a pair on grilled but no chance in hell I can ever justify dropping do on tsinelas

Waiting on Mr louboutin to drop sum black face redbottoms all this **** is publicity stunt I refused to get caught up in fake outrage these same ppl are full of **** Floyd proved why boycotts don't mean nun to certain brands now if coach did same thing as gucci then they might go out of business

Sorry to double post but it's a very interesting time we're in right now hip-hop trap urban culture are creating the wave we have two prominent black designers working for 2 of the biggest high end fashion house brands Gucci&lv it's crazy how they can still troll n getaway with it. fashion rap sports &wresting is all in the same boat now trolling is the new marketing scheme we have the troll king as president and troll rapper who snitched might be welcomed back in open arms then Alpo **** is crazy I'm just sitting back observing all of it TBH lol

:lol: @ 1st world problem rants
I was at Bal harbour walked past Gucci you wouldn't believe the hospitality how nice they were trying to get me inside store swindling me n fuk up a bag lol strange *** times I remember I use to get stalked browse around til I started getting on my future **** picking out models n sizes this was back in 08-10 tho

Copping Gucci in Miami but cant use punctuation marks. Can barely understand you bruh.
I guess you have a mba at Harvard n master's degree in English at Standford or Cal right I try to avoid lame *** goofball cornball *** trolls n smart alecs online u wanted sum cool message boards points here u go sonic my bad for the run on sentences n punctuation spell check boss I was too busy tryn post n direct my driver to destinations i didn't bother to proffread and spell check Mr grammar police but god bless you sir let's not pull ****** 13yr old moves with the lil punctuation comment
2jdj42s.jpg

I guess you have a mba at Harvard n master's degree in English at Standford or Cal right I try to avoid lame *** goofball cornball *** trolls n smart alecs online u wanted sum cool message boards points here u go sonic my bad for the run on sentences n punctuation spell check boss I was too busy tryn post n direct my driver to destinations i didn't bother to proffread and spell check Mr grammar police but god bless you sir let's not pull ****** 13yr old moves with the lil punctuation comment
2jdj42s.jpg

This brotha right here is living proof that there are different types of intelligences. He's been successful enough to end up in a Rolls, but linguistics are clearly not his forte.

Back
Top Bottom