HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Getting too moisted in this thread too many homosexuals downlow herbs enjoy y'all fashionita boys club

Calls dudes feminine but posts the most feminine passive aggressive Snapchat/IG quotes on here :lol:

Claims to not care but makes multiple posts with illiterate and vulgar ranting :lol:

Perfect example of how money and some Gucci don't make up for low class behavior

Last edited:
the way it was worded it seemed like thats resale prices then i check and its actually retail :lol:

sometimes cats just gotta learn to ignore posts no need to give energy to fire you dont want too spread

What happened to cats sharing deals haha

Back to high end anyone??

07169CF9-DC00-4218-BFD7-1FF50B9BBAFA.jpeg
1372AA00-34CB-42E3-B95A-897EBA1EC137.jpeg
1A769F15-C598-4F02-B5F6-1B509700CDEE.jpeg
93180BCD-071A-410E-B85A-0D3804C89D7A.jpeg
6EFCEA71-BF78-4CB7-B0F7-C207582241E8.jpeg
F6703ACC-9BEC-426B-9D20-781FE899D721.jpeg
21C67153-A266-49DF-8AF9-1163B7BBC460.jpeg
A1AABF3A-6FC8-4D30-9966-1E60109CA1AC.jpeg

Had these for about 2 weeks already just got to the Texas crib to open the box up

The internet: Gucci is cancelled

rrlegend: Hold my beer

Lol , I said from the jump when people want to have a real boycott and do something for real I’m down . But I’m not canceling Gucci because ti and some social media activist put them on time out for 3 months . I’m no Floyd either with that and gonna say I’m a leader for buying them still , but there is way more important issues than a sweater in the black community to get behind and have support .

Lol , I said from the jump when people want to have a real boycott and do something for real I’m down . But I’m not canceling Gucci because ti and some social media activist put them on time out for 3 months . I’m no Floyd either with that and gonna say I’m a leader for buying them still , but there is way more important issues than a sweater in the black community to get behind and have support .
What’s your opinion on the Burberry piece?

What’s your opinion on the Burberry piece?

Truly ignorgant espically after the Gucci and Prada thing . Like what was the point of having a noose out there real talk , only positive i can say is they didn’t put it on a black model because all hell would of broken loose and they would of been done forreal.

The sweater is insulting. It went through numerous inspections and approval before being sent out for sale and no one saw anything wrong with it? Unfortunately, that's what happens when you give brands your money that don't give a damn about your kind and only see you as a bag. Outrage had to be made in order for them to create "inclusion committees" and "redo the way they do things". Give me a break. Anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with it is either a racist themself or a tap dancing fool.

The sweater is insulting. It went through numerous inspections and approval before being sent out for sale and no one saw anything wrong with it? Unfortunately, that's what happens when you give brands your money that don't give a damn about your kind and only see you as a bag. Outrage had to be made in order for them to create "inclusion committees" and "redo the way they do things". Give me a break. Anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with it is either a racist themself or a tap dancing fool.

Bruh if we gonna do that it’s lot of other stuff to be added to the canceled list . Every high end brand needs to be on there along with disney , Warner bros , etc . Also where was the outrage when the other pieces that featured the same aesthics from the sweater was realsased in different colors months ago ? I’ll take the label of **** or tap dancing in this thread but I know I’m doing my part in real life to make real change instead of being fake mad on the internet . I’m not gonna derail this thread with this topic but if you need to get something of your chest hit the dm.

Truly ignorgant espically after the Gucci and Prada thing . Like what was the point of having a noose out there real talk , only positive i can say is they didn’t put it on a black model because all hell would of broken loose and they would of been done forreal.
I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was done on purpose, I don’t see how that item could be construed as anything else. People have been murdered for centuries with that device

Every other person is probably racist. All of us have directly or indirectly put money in the pockets of racists whether we know it or not. Upscale brands are not any more or less likely to be racist.

Back
Top Bottom