HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Rihanna's LVMH-Backed Luxury Line
Introducing Project Loud France

Last month, news first broke that Rihanna was reportedly launching a new luxury label with LVMH. The news comes following the success of Fenty Beauty — which is already backed by the LVMH-owned Kendo — and would mark the first new label launched by the luxury conglomerate since Christian Lacroix back in 1987.

According to reports from Business of Fashion, the project now has a name and has received funding. The information seen by BoF reveals that the label will be titled Project Loud France — a reference to Rihanna’s 2010 album, Loud – and around €60 million EUR of funding (approx. $68 million USD), split almost equally between Rihanna and LVMH. Rihanna is also reported to be a 49.99 percent shareholder in the new venture, through her Denim UK Holdings company.

The documents obtained by BoF reveal that Project Loud may cover menswear, womenswear, kidswear, footwear, eyewear, leather goods and sportswear, with listings also referencing everything from office supplies to garden products. Keep an eye out for more details about the project over the coming months.

upload_2019-2-27_20-8-54.jpeg

I saw Amuze selling something similar to that Prada bag for $350...

As much of a Burberry fanboy I am....

This Ricardo Tísic’s line is trash....

They need to get rid of him...

I'ma need a full outfit pic chief.

Haaa, Jordan 1 Black Toes, that I had a cobbler swap the tongue from the Cyber Mondays. Gap x GQ Mark McNairy wool camo cargo pants. White dress shirt, CDG Play Hoodie and a Gap Jean Jacket.

Nothing special.

Cologne i rock is chanel bleu gold writing, creed santal, and prada amber pour homme

Back
Top Bottom