HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Hey if you think they’re dope that’s all that matters, for some reason I like those ugly *** Yeezy slides even though I know they’re ugly lol

Yeah youre right about that, to be fair I think alot of high end designer shoes are ugly compared to regular sneakers. These I definitely wouldnt consider at anywhere near full price. But for the price I'll check them out. Worst case scenario is if I dont like them in person, ill send them back for a refund.

Yeah youre right about that, to be fair I think alot of high end designer shoes are ugly compared to regular sneakers. These I definitely wouldnt consider at anywhere near full price. But for the price I'll check them out. Worst case scenario is if I dont like them in person, ill send them back for a refund.
Yea especially with the ugly shoe trend ugly shoes are at the forefront now. Those mmms ain’t that bad, maybe in person they could be fire

I used to think that Designer sneakers, in general, have got to be best-looking sneakers available. Then I realized how much of these brands just try to copy and reinvent classic silhouettes from Nike, Adidas, vans, etc. Might as well just cop the original.

SSENSE

Here it is: your chance to take 20% off your next purchase. Simply enter discount code SHOP20 at checkout to apply this offer.

Available only within the US. Conditions apply.

*TERMS & CONDITIONS

• To apply this 20% discount (deducted before taxes) to your order, enter the promotional code SHOP20 at checkout.​
  • This promotional code can only be redeemed online or within the SSENSE app.​
  • Offer only applies to select regular price merchandise. Exclusions apply.​
  • This promotional code cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotional code.​
  • The promotional code cannot be applied to items from the following brands and designers: Gucci, Dries Van Noten, Stone Island, Yeezy, Golden Goose, Comme des Garçons Play, Comme des Garçons Wallets, Acne Studios, Converse x Essentials, Stüssy x Nike, Loewe, Canada Goose, Valentino, Fendi, and Saint Laurent.​
  • Offer strictly valid on purchases shipped to a valid address in the United States of America.​
  • Offer cannot be applied to past transactions and is subject to be extended, changed, or cancelled without notice.​

C4BA51AB-FFEE-444D-9742-E73D62462FA0.jpeg
Any place still got these?
It's a long shot but you might try Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas. Can't remember which one but I found a pair 4 months or so ago. On sale for 800.

It's a long shot but you might try Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas. Can't remember which one but I found a pair 4 months or so ago. On sale for 800.
I hit up Neiman in jersey and the guy said done cuz they went on sale. He should’ve checked the company inventory but oh well

Honestly not surprised. They never had good stuff in the stores here in Dallas and their flagship downtown is anything but.

really?

seems like almost anything i order from them or bergdorf ships from the dallas store

the mens section in the topanga store is kind of terrible the past few years though it did get better recently

Back
Top Bottom