HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Is Woodbury worth a 5 hour drive one way? Seems like all the big fashion houses have stores there.

Hell no. Unless you doing Christmas shopping and wanna just get everything done in one go no matter what you find. :lol:

Im about an hour away, theres plenty of times ive gone and came home with just a pack of white Nike socks. :lol: Always have to get one.

If you make that 5 hr drive you gonna buy dumb **** just to justify the drive.

my wife raved about it when she went and her aunt and relatives out there go all the time

never been but want to go next year if we can take a trip out to ny

Hedi doing Hedi at CELINE
10F6B8A7-979F-4216-8323-97737F37A08D.jpeg

Can confirm hit or miss
Don’t get bamboozled into that outlet only Gucci neither like them garbage belts etc
Shake shack was more packed that the Manhattan joints get last time I was there in the summer
I miss outside

Outlet only gucci? They make product exclusively for the outlet which obviously sucks?

never seen a for outlet only gucci (yet?) but i have seen prada and with prada you can tell when its not made in italy

i found out because i embarrassingly have too many shoes i guess and i forget what i have so ended up buying the same lug-soled wingtips and then later found the pair and compared and while difficult to tell the difference, the two arent made from the same place

i think the only other brands ive seen that has an outlet brand is coach and burberry akin to jcrew factory

never seen a for outlet only gucci (yet?) but i have seen prada and with prada you can tell when its not made in italy

i found out because i embarrassingly have too many shoes i guess and i forget what i have so ended up buying the same lug-soled wingtips and then later found the pair and compared and while difficult to tell the difference, the two arent made from the same place

i think the only other brands ive seen that has an outlet brand is coach and burberry akin to jcrew factory
Copy. Crazy how prada would make the exact same shoe but for an outlet at least make something different lol

that's trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom