HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Thanks bro, I bought the iridescent pair and first and immediately returned them. They look tacky in person, squeaked like crazy, and the finish was starting to chip off despite them being brand new
Yea gotta be careful buying “luxury” goods. Some of them are poorly made

Yea gotta be careful buying “luxury” goods. Some of them are poorly made

i definitely agree with you there, in some instances you’re paying the markup just for the name and none of the supposed quality attached.

i just copped the white/grey Rhude Rhecess from Forward for under retail and free shipping. I had to go up to a 12, I’m usually a 10.5-11 and i hear theyre super narrow. I’d rather have a little room in the toebox than to have them fit super narrow and hurt to wear for hours on end

i definitely agree with you there, in some instances you’re paying the markup just for the name and none of the supposed quality attached.

i just copped the white/grey Rhude Rhecess from Forward for under retail and free shipping. I had to go up to a 12, I’m usually a 10.5-11 and i hear theyre super narrow. I’d rather have a little room in the toebox than to have them fit super narrow and hurt to wear for hours on end
I’d need a 13-14 in those joints in that case lol. And sizing inconsistencies are a whole nother discussion lol. The majority of the price we pay on these items is name and name alone

0CF49088-A64C-4A14-B0B0-F433AFED83DD.jpeg
7D204629-2CFD-4429-968B-62071F83CC94.jpeg
0D2CF0B9-F82A-4CB8-9C7A-73D551FA3B74.jpeg

Looking good, JPS JPS . And sizing down one is the move?
Also, how’s the heel slippage in the backless? I know you just got them but early impressions?

The super light feel of FOG soles seems odd when they are made in Italy

A lot of their shoes don’t feel like they have heft to them

Gobchang pants should arrive today will post pics/review

Looking good, JPS JPS . And sizing down one is the move?
Also, how’s the heel slippage in the backless? I know you just got them but early impressions?
100% size down. They wear like sandals so i wouldnt call it heel slippage in the sense of wearing a sneaker too big. i am so happy w these that i may cop another pair. if u are in cali or a southern state id venture to say that these are a must have in ur rotation

I can’t get with those pants but I’m happy you got them for a good price if you’ve been wanting them for a while.

I can’t get with those pants but I’m happy you got them for a good price if you’ve been wanting them for a while.
Yeah they are very polarizing

I love what Bajowoo is doing though
Punk is one of my favorite styles/music
And would never pay retail for these, like with FOG

How long do you guys think amiri jeans will stay in style . Just wondering if they are here to stay

Back
Top Bottom