HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1592603267266.jpeg

1592603298594.jpeg

1592603355341.jpeg

Does acne still make their stay mad or whatever jeans? I had always wanted to cop bc I heard them joints were fade proof

$213 shipped, it was sitting at like $35 until the last two minutes of the auction. It’s a XS but fits like a XL-2XL

the only gripe is that it’s the back print version but i feel like this shirt can either be worn regular or reversed
Xs fits like xxl? :rofl:

I'm so happy I don't follow trends and live in an area that has no clue about fashion. I would serious have a panic attack everyday if I had to think "oh crap! Is this shirt still in?!"

I'm quite happy in my own little Saint Laurent world wearing jeans and boots from FW13.

Ordered a The Kooples hoodie, should get it in a few days

I had a 53 dollar coupon to use at Saks
Thoughts on their stuff? I copped my gf a purse from them at their tribeca location right before Rona and I was digging a bunch of their stuff

Thoughts on their stuff? I copped my gf a purse from them at their tribeca location right before Rona and I was digging a bunch of their stuff

I'll give a feedback on the quality when I get it Monday . It was first $ 93 then I used the Amex 53 dollar coupon to make it real cheap

Reactions: JPS
kooples is the zara of dept stores, cheaper version of the slp/celine style

quality isnt as bad but its on the lower tier right below sandro

kooples is the zara of dept stores, cheaper version of the slp/celine style

quality isnt as bad but its on the lower tier right below sandro
Ahhhh I kinda got an SLP vibe from them. May try them out since I’ve been more on a budget recently

its not a knock on them, theres a market for that especially at a slightly better quality than zara

their shoes and boots are very slp too but unlike zara theyre sticking to the aesthetic

its not a knock on them, theres a market for that especially at a slightly better quality than zara

their shoes and boots are very slp too but unlike zara theyre sticking to the aesthetic
I’m interested in their jackets. I’ll report back once I can try on in person lol.

I'm so happy I don't follow trends and live in an area that has no clue about fashion. I would serious have a panic attack everyday if I had to think "oh crap! Is this shirt still in?!"

I'm quite happy in my own little Saint Laurent world wearing jeans and boots from FW13.

I agree. But for myself, I admire ‘classic’ pieces that regardless of the current trend in silhouette/materials, I’ll still wear more often than not. A lot of the YSL collection from that era fits in that category.

Attachments

• 1EC11E31-A419-4998-9245-D42759083213.jpeg
    1EC11E31-A419-4998-9245-D42759083213.jpeg
    899.9 KB · Views: 259
Always seen The Kooples but never really checked em ljke that, saw this on the Saks link posted up there and thought this was dope af but its womens. Not that I woudnt wear, just dont think it would fit right.
D7D65694-84FB-4EB7-9B98-C77387CA4B6F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom