HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Definitely was in the “Mike Amiri is garbage” mindset before, but after picking up some sneakers/boots from them, the quality is there.

Anyone know if these FoGs fit big like the sneakers. Thanks.
58F8BC6E-8722-42B0-AE99-C4B8C0F54B32.png

Neiman Marcus at Hudson Yards set to close soon. That was very short lived, made just over a year.

Have you ever thought about acquiring as many high end pieces you can and doing you’re own thing full time? Feel like with your knowledge and connections you’d be pontentially very good.

Reactions: JPS
Have you ever thought about acquiring as many high end pieces you can and doing you’re own thing full time? Feel like with your knowledge and connections you’d be pontentially very good.

Like a personal stylist? Nah I woudnt feel confident in that, maybe streetwear only but the fashion world is huge and you think youre onto something and by the time you “get it“ its old and people are onto something else.

Like a personal stylist? Nah I woudnt feel confident in that, maybe streetwear only but the fashion world is huge and you think youre onto something and by the time you “get it“ its old and people are onto something else.

Just flipping clothes in general using eBay, grailed, IG etc. I seen people on IG & YouTube all the time doing it whether it’s a side hustle or full time gig.

I hate ordering from Saks. Made an order 10 days ago with item in stock, yesterday I see it is no longer in stock and today I get an email saying the order has been canceled.

Does saks usually ship out their pre orders when they list?

I hate ordering from Saks. Made an order 10 days ago with item in stock, yesterday I see it is no longer in stock and today I get an email saying the order has been canceled.
Same

ordered a few items few weeks ago, took 9 days with 2 day shipping to finally ship, other items for another 10 days no update so I just called to cancel

they’re trash

Back
Top Bottom