HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Having my own photo shoot at work since i can’t wear my stuff anywhere else. The
B26204E3-F349-4E2C-BCFF-9C3F96E15A51.jpeg
8E498787-E124-4AC1-AE95-751CC85E12D1.jpeg
EA216990-9FA8-4A3C-91D6-BB39717487C3.jpeg

Are Balmain jeans as comfortable as Amiri's? Any other brands that match the comfort? Just grabbed my second pair of MX1s

Amiri is more comfortable to me, Balmain denim feels heavier and doesnt have as much stretch. Also Amiri has the perfect fit to me

Must of got lucky with my pairs

Isn’t an option like amiri gonna be even skinnier though?

Next denim I’ll be buying is Gallery Dept

I mean his question was what designer makers good jeans & I answered SLP maybe they don’t always fit the best but still a very good option.

picasso swerve picasso swerve how do you like the workpants so far? I love my pair, will be interesting how it ages too

Did you remove the long belt? Only thing I didn't like about the pants was it's velcro but I get why.

picasso swerve picasso swerve how do you like the workpants so far? I love my pair, will be interesting how it ages too

Did you remove the long belt? Only thing I didn't like about the pants was it's velcro but I get why.

I finessed these from Barneys for the price of a Big Mac but they are way too big for me. I have to velcro AND tie the belt TIGHT or its falling off. Its an XL and I woudve been ok with even an M maybe. It was the only size left though so. That being said, I dont wear often for said reason.

I finessed these from Barneys for the price of a Big Mac but they are way too big for me. I have to velcro AND tie the belt TIGHT or its falling off. Its an XL and I woudve been ok with even an M maybe. It was the only size left though so. That being said, I dont wear often for said reason.
Yeah my pair is a S and it’s a bit tighter in the thighs. If I Velcro them to match the fly I don’t have to use the belt but the belt is crazy long lol.

Man too bad you didn’t come up on the suede with side straps. I should have bought the breakaways whenI had the chance.

Yeah my pair is a S and it’s a bit tighter in the thighs. If I Velcro them to match the fly I don’t have to use the belt but the belt is crazy long lol.

Man too bad you didn’t come up on the suede with side straps. I should have bought the breakaways whenI had the chance.

I dont think we ever carried the suede ones. I do like these though, im down for the loose fit (even though they arent that loose looking honestly) its just the fact I have to tie them so tight, and the belt doesnt exactly tie tight the easiest either. Downright difficult to keep it tied down.

Back
Top Bottom