HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1605407146341.jpeg

1605407092486.jpeg

1605407109557.jpeg

Via sean wotherspoon

Dropped by chrome hearts vegas this past week. No trucker hats but they had most of the regular and matty boy collection

Speaking of Denim what is everybody wearing these days. From Balmain I switched to Amiri. It's time to move away from Amiri. I just love the fit and the fact that the stretch makes them comfortable.

Been wearing a ton of Dior over the past 12-16 months too. I'd like to get away from them as well. I own the puffer jacket and I'm getting another winter out of them in the very least I don't care what anyone says lol hahaha.

However, I will say that it does Look like high end is becoming tacky these days. So much so that I've started stocking up on Jordan's to avoid looking like one of these pandemic boys out here. What to do?

Speaking of Denim what is everybody wearing these days. From Balmain I switched to Amiri. It's time to move away from Amiri. I just love the fit and the fact that the stretch makes them comfortable.

Been wearing a ton of Dior over the past 12-16 months too. I'd like to get away from them as well. I own the puffer jacket and I'm getting another winter out of them in the very least I don't care what anyone says lol hahaha.

However, I will say that it does Look like high end is becoming tacky these days. So much so that I've started stocking up on Jordan's to avoid looking like one of these pandemic boys out here. What to do?
I think I might be off the amiri’s too .. i just don’t see this brand lasting to much longer. Maybe I’m wrong though I hope I am. I don’t know it’s just something about it don’t seem right haha. Love the fit though how stretchy they are. And which color Dior puffer you have? I just got mine this year lol. You think this is the last year for these haha? I think the black will last long but the colorful ones won’t. They beautiful to look at though

I think I might be off the amiri’s too .. i just don’t see this brand lasting to much longer. Maybe I’m wrong though I hope I am. I don’t know it’s just something about it don’t seem right haha. Love the fit though how stretchy they are. And which color Dior puffer you have? I just got mine this year lol. You think this is the last year for these haha? I think the black will last long but the colorful ones won’t. They beautiful to look at though

I have the dark one from last year it isn't quite black it's more navy. I should have opted for the plain one with the dior patch on the sleeve. The oblique is too loud and gets dated easily in my opinion.

I looked into Celine denim but I'm not fond of the washes. I need more options.

not super high end but john elliott has great fits and washes IMO

I went from Hedi era Dior to Hedi era SL to John Elliot and Acne but lately I don’t really wear much denim. I’m in stone island cargos, AMI trousers, or random joggers for the most part.

Undercover 05-06 Arts and Crafts mah doody dude. Over-The-Top.

No trendy denim over here
Simple Japanese selvedge situations PBJ / ONI / SUGARCANE / MOMOTARO / studi d ‘artisan etc
Evisu jeans, pronto denim, Diesel x Readymade, Freenote, Naked & Famous, Rogue Territory, The Strike Gold, Warpweft Company, Samurai Jeans.

Well just scroll though Denimio:

Back
Top Bottom