HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Me I like those karakuri tamashi (or tamashii, dunno) jeans with embroideries all over the place but I assume it's not for everyone's taste.

Edit: Also do you know how high of a quality standard LV jeans have.

from what i know some are made of Japanese selvedge but the style of denim they cut that **** into is not for me
straight dad jeans from what ive seeen .. like Michael Jordan is your dad.. jeans

celine dont want to sell me their teddys so i got another slp

i dont know if its just the holiday weight but these does feel like it fits smaller than the usual teddy...

thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg

celine dont want to sell me their teddys so i got another slp

i dont know if its just the holiday weight but these does feel like it fits smaller than the usual teddy...

thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg
NICE, I had an blue Undefeated Jacket like this washed it in cold water, took it out the washer had red coming out of the letters. I loved that jacket, I still can't force myself to get rid of it. How do these fit TTS?

they do feel slightly less baggy and less billowy in my tts, it also doesnt have the dropped shoulder the classic teddy does so that helps with the structure and not fitting as loose

and, its not a joke about the holiday weight so i might have to pull out the old teddys and then compare the two :lol:

from what i know some are made of Japanese selvedge but the style of denim they cut that **** into is not for me
straight dad jeans from what ive seeen .. like Michael Jordan is your dad.. jeans

I remember the argument about tailoring designer clothing ... i think that LV jeans could use some tailoring tbh

I got the last in-stock Celine Script Teddy US size Medium last week :lol: every other size was sold out already, so I got lucky. Everything I want from them is usually not available online for some reason. Meanwhile everything I want from SL gets restocked or is readily available. I think whoever posted about the Hedi stans flocking over to Celine was right

i found one (the one with the collar) on the netherlands website (i think someone posted here a link to a store in russia or something)

sfc415 sfc415 did you get yours from the store?

i found one (the one with the collar) on the netherlands website (i think someone posted here a link to a store in russia or something)

sfc415 sfc415 did you get yours from the store?

Sorry, should've clarified that I got lucky by finding it online. It was out of stock for a long time but was randomly in stock right after Christmas; I think someone may have returned it.

I've been waiting for the black/white Z Trainer to get back in stock for a while too (or am I being stupid and it hasn't released yet?). I used the boutique search option but couldn't find anything in stock there either. Even the more common Triomphe sneakers weren't in stock outside of really small sizes when I tried to get them.

thanks for the info, i'll keep an eye out for it too

please post it here when you get it, id love to see and hear about it

thanks for the info, i'll keep an eye out for it too

please post it here when you get it, id love to see and hear about it

excuse the trash photo layout, just snapped a few quick pics before getting back to work.

the material feels like lightweight corduroy, but the website describes it as velour. Kind of has a vintage look to it esp. with the cream accents (doesn't look as yellowed as they do in these pics though; in real life it's a more subtle off-white). The fit is slim in the arms but not overly tight. I'd say the sleeves are a bit long, but since the sleeves are slim, if you don't have skinny arms, they bunch up a little bit near the elbows with wear (which eats up the extra length)

I was actually eyeing the same SL Teddy you got, but I wanted to try something different since I already have a bunch of SL clothes/shoes.

554796E0-300B-4E08-B7E5-1ED7CCCA5D68.jpeg
9EBE3EC4-7DAA-4912-8308-10EA4682E941.jpeg

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

looks great

and yup same reason i wanted the celine, change it up a bit but not mad at having a lil more slp i guess

excuse the trash photo layout, just snapped a few quick pics before getting back to work.

the material feels like lightweight corduroy, but the website describes it as velour. Kind of has a vintage look to it esp. with the cream accents (doesn't look as yellowed as they do in these pics though; in real life it's a more subtle off-white). The fit is slim in the arms but not overly tight. I'd say the sleeves are a bit long, but since the sleeves are slim, if you don't have skinny arms, they bunch up a little bit near the elbows with wear (which eats up the extra length)

I was actually eyeing the same SL Teddy you got, but I wanted to try something different since I already have a bunch of SL clothes/shoes.

LOVE this jacket, only complaint is I wish they didnt that weird P that looks like an L.

What do y'all think of Virgil Abloh as the head of Louis Vuitton menswear?? I actually like/love a lot of the stuff he's done, but I'm curious about y'all Celine diehards take on the topic.

Abloh LV is fantastic aside from the few things that are extremely "VIRGIL" (plastic chain links and his variations on the monogram)

The sneakers (especially the high top trainers; I love these) and some of the more subtle menswear (that pretty much anyone can design) are cool; the rest are pure garbage to me.

People hating on Virgil at LV but overall hes done a great job. More hits than misses. He brought LV menswear back. I cant even say back cause it wasnt really all that relevant a couple years ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom