HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i like to crap on virgil, well because a lot of it is warranted but i do got to give credit where its due, he kind of revitalized the sneakers life in LV, really hasnt been this much hype since the kanye collab and ot be fair, they really havent offered anything great either

i like to crap on virgil, well because a lot of it is warranted but i do got to give credit where its due, he kind of revitalized the sneakers life in LV, really hasnt been this much hype since the kanye collab and ot be fair, they really havent offered anything great either
I think the lil logos on the rear of the soles was a major branding addition to the sneakers, and it's -as far as i know- a gimmick Virgil initiated.

Picked these up for a friend. These go kinda hard in the flesh, ngl...

tempImageeeTgch.jpg

Somewhat agree. He turned LV into a luxury streetwear brand. Loud colors. Big logos. Took design cues from Nike and incorporated them into the sneakers. Personally, I think the brand has gone to sh*t but I'm also not the targeted market.

Somewhat agree. He turned LV into a luxury streetwear brand. Loud colors. Big logos. Took design cues from Nike and incorporated them into the sneakers. Personally, I think the brand has gone to sh*t but I'm also not the targeted market.

Good way to put it. Def agree with mostly what you said, he def put LV shoes/clothes back on the map. No one was really wearing LV RTW or shoes a couple years ago. People only cared about the leather goods.

With that said, I really hope these pants Lucien is wearing (along with the ones Virgil was teasing on his IG a couple of weeks back) get released. Boujie workwear is my jam.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 8.27.41 AM.png
They'll prob release, they've been seen during the runway show in multiple colorways (those ashy ones, green ones and a blacked out one pair, I think) and they were a main highlight imo. Don't mark my words tho lol.

I actually like the jeans quite a lot, whereas the rest of the collab is arguably some the worst Chrome Hearts has ever released. But it'll be a cold day in hell when I drop 10 racks on any sort of garment period.

What am I missing in the CH trend ? Why is it so popular ? Bunch of celebs or what? Anything in particular?

Back
Top Bottom