HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i like the curbs in all blacks

E91F2D43-C18A-4391-AE00-6C414DB4BFF1.jpeg

Do they ever go in discount ?

For sure. When I was at Barneys id wait for it to go on disco then use my disco. Was lovely. Me and queese23 queese23 woudve been besties. :lol:

You never roamed this topic queese when I was hooking everyone in here up? I was taking a cut and man I woudda been a richer dude with you ngl. :lol:

you ever tuck something in the back til its discounted to like 80% of and then cop for yourself?

you ever tuck something in the back til its discounted to like 80% of and then cop for yourself?

When it wasnt sale time no, too impatient. During sale heck yes. I know some dudes who would tuck away stuff for months though til sale hit then tack on our disco, like cmon man. Guess its worth it for really expensice stuff but I could never. Plus the risk of getting caught, like what is this YSL Teddy doing behind this table or inside this vent :lol:

For sure. When I was at Barneys id wait for it to go on disco then use my disco. Was lovely. Me and queese23 queese23 woudve been besties. :lol:

You never roamed this topic queese when I was hooking everyone in here up? I was taking a cut and man I woudda been a richer dude with you ngl. :lol:

That must've been nice lol

If any of you guys see it online with a good discount please @ at me. That cut and color is what I'm definitely looking for in my next jacket

That must've been nice lol

If any of you guys see it online with a good discount please @ at me. That cut and color is what I'm definitely looking for in my next jacket

Trying to get back into a department store, though I hear everywhere is a lot stricter with the discount. Barneys didnt give af. Usually the extra disco is for “personal” so you coudnt buy anything not your size or womens (or mens if you were a wonan) but at one point they said eff it free for all. So the extra disco and gifting man, you already knew what was happening.

Trying to get back into a department store, though I hear everywhere is a lot stricter with the discount. Barneys didnt give af. Usually the extra disco is for “personal” so you coudnt buy anything not your size or womens (or mens if you were a wonan) but at one point they said eff it free for all. So the extra disco and gifting man, you already knew what was happening.

Whole paycheck going strictly to heat ? I can see it happening and ... it's beautiful. :rofl:

Let me grab that ramen on my full brunello cucinnelli fit :pimp:

in the article, says Traget closing at 6 now because people just looting when it gets dark

yup them snatch and grabs happen everyday at walgreen and targets. A lot of walgreens closed up cause it was outta hand. Homeless go in wit carts and just load up and walk out. I believe the Macy’s and Bloomingdales was gettin hit once or so a month as well….

I was thinking of purchasing some Rhude Rhecess and I just wanted to get an opinion on sizing. I'm normally a 10.5 in Jordan 1s, and 10 in Saint Laurent. What size do you guys that own a pair recommend? Should I size up to 11? Or size down to 10? I don't have wide feet if that helps.

I was thinking of purchasing some Rhude Rhecess and I just wanted to get an opinion on sizing. I'm normally a 10.5 in Jordan 1s, and 10 in Saint Laurent. What size do you guys that own a pair recommend? Should I size up to 11? Or size down to 10? I don't have wide feet if that helps.

Get the 11. Im a 9.5-10 (9.5 in 1’s) and I got the 10, fits fine. Most designers im a 9 and im sure I coudda fit the 9 but probably be forever snug. Glad I went with the 10.

Back
Top Bottom