HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

im curious about the price

if it comes in that case, its probably gon cost more than the Diordan 1s, wouldnt be surprised at $5k a pair

i was thinking atleast 1300$+ retail until I seent these damn shoeboxsuitcase things
Def gonna be an arm and a leg

Yea I seen numbers around 2800 Euros
That’s really high but I wouldn’t be surprised also that they only gonna be available In store no online purchase at all and each store only getting a few of each color

First non stock photos I’ve seen if the grey silver multi pair :wow: can’t wait for mine to come

55FA7D7D-A8D5-4551-AD18-5FE4F360CFCB.jpeg

might have to go to a store, its womens for sure and not many stores sell chanel clothes online

I got the white ones, the black ones are pretty nice but that grey pair isn't doing anything for me. Really hope they don't flop like the OGs, it'd be a waste of a good silhouette if we don't get more colors.

I just copped off of StockX like 6 months later, ended up being like 250 bucks off. lol

If I was keeping a close eye on them I could've grabbed them for half off but I was still happy with the price. Almost positive the same thing is gonna happen to these two new ones.

Back
Top Bottom