HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

485F1E80-DD9E-41BC-A03E-B62DE63396EF.jpeg

Don’t think this color dropped yet. He said he wasn’t suppose to put them out yet lol

I swear thats what every Balenci employee tells me everytime I go in there. Defenders were out for a min and I went instore (this was a while ago) and he was like we arent even spose to put em out yet. I was like bruh like 6 of my friends got em. :lol:

Happy Bday G. :pimp:

all white lv trainers up, might cop as you can never go wrong with some crisp all white kicks

4.png

5.png

nah, its not that bad over here, we do more driving that walking over here :lol:

still got my SL10H looking good after a quick wipe

I’ve literally only bought one all white shoe since living out here. The dust/dirt gets you even if you’re a clean person on shoes

I’m thinking about copping this as an ashtray. If any of y’all want some super comfortable slides the Hermes Chypre Sandals go dumb been wearing em everyday for the past year got an all black pair idk about the fur joints tho 😂😭
1E4C0546-D771-498F-9FAF-2933592E3E62.png
737AD9FA-1C7B-4935-A30C-6FE7BD9739F9.png

Last edited:
nah, its not that bad over here, we do more driving that walking over here :lol:

still got my SL10H looking good after a quick wipe

The sole - not concern about the discoloring? I actually like the age look.

I wouldn’t use that Hermes piece as an ash tray. Grab the Versace one instead.
That’s what I’m currently using actually lol. I wanted this one, but they took it off the website and I don’t have the best SA at Hermes. Mofo communication is horrid
052CCCD3-D7AE-49EC-A789-928A1F226806.png

The sole - not concern about the discoloring? I actually like the age look.

you mean the other cw that has the semi-aged midsole right? i dont really mind the discoloration, i keep them in the box when not worn as it can go weeks if not months of no wear (or sometimes i just completely forget about them)

6.png

That’s what I’m currently using actually lol. I wanted this one, but they took it off the website and I don’t have the best SA at Hermes. Mofo communication is horrid
052CCCD3-D7AE-49EC-A789-928A1F226806.png

If you need an SA at Hermes my good friend works at the Madison one in NYC. Feel free to hit the DM.

Runners in the Knicks c/w is definitely on my radar now.

On the other hand I tried on this “Ye-Esque” jacket as wifey called it but I think I’m gonna pull the trigger. I’m 6’3” for reference

Attachments

• 01A4C148-FC5D-43F9-BA9F-9B8DAF97479D.jpeg
    01A4C148-FC5D-43F9-BA9F-9B8DAF97479D.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 85
classic!

decided to get two pairs of gats while its on sale, kind of missed wearing mine and probably last shoe ive worn to death as it was my go to and kept it by the door as a grab and go kicks

got the painted ones this time though

classic!

decided to get two pairs of gats while its on sale, kind of missed wearing mine and probably last shoe ive worn to death as it was my go to and kept it by the door as a grab and go kicks

got the painted ones this time though

where are the gats on sale ? thanks in advance

the mids in blk/gummy are on sale at saks

for lows, either go all black or the blu/gummy which is a good alternative, almost copped that one but always wanted the painted ones so went all in on those

1.png

Back
Top Bottom