HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

491CDB3B-0E49-4305-BCA0-D6FF77109CEF.jpeg

B4368629-EB9A-4599-B277-F3FF8BC99B76.jpeg

120704E9-D994-4BC1-B2F6-73F9436BD099.jpeg

everyones just throwing things at the wall and hope it sticks

balenciagas has a lot of hits though, probably the most out of all the past decade (arenas, cotes, speed trainers, triple s, track, runner, defender, etc...)

also, this lv varsity womens only?

1653936826390.jpeg

The arena’s & the high top trainers they use to make back in 15 their best sneakers ever imo. The newer stuff they dropped y’all make some of it look good but it’s not for me ****s are heavy asf from my recollection.

The arena’s & the high top trainers they use to make back in 15 their best sneakers ever imo. The newer stuff they dropped y’all make some of it look good but it’s not for me ****s are heavy asf from my recollection.
Triple S were Heavy but comfortable af.

Mrs and I doing a euro trip and my dumbass only brought 2 kicks with me runner and some IVs. Honestly j’s are not that comfy and sadly I paid resell for them union joints SMH!

my dudes

how do gallery dept hoodie fit? I dont remember if i am a medium or a large... im usually a large in other brands

Anyone cop from R13 before and can speak to quality? I got something off the ssense sale. I think they are made in Italy, but can't gather from online. Thanks in advance.

Anyone cop from R13 before and can speak to quality? I got something off the ssense sale. I think they are made in Italy, but can't gather from online. Thanks in advance.
Quality is good. Sizing varies based off whatever aesthetic their pushing for the season. Materials are probably from Italy, but the item is probably assembled in China.

Triple S were Heavy but comfortable af.

Mrs and I doing a euro trip and my dumbass only brought 2 kicks with me runner and some IVs. Honestly j’s are not that comfy and sadly I paid resell for them union joints SMH!

SSS might be one of the most comfy high end sneakers ever, aside from it being heavy.

bro the line for the LV flagship champ elysees is like an hour and this bum Axel Toupune just walks right in. He aint even in the league anymore

bro the line for the LV flagship champ elysees is like an hour and this bum Axel Toupune just walks right in. He aint even in the league anymore
Horrible! Paris was our shortest stop (2 days) and I refused to spend that much time on a line. It was at the end of the block and the weather was not that great last week

Wonder how the line was at the other store about 1/2 mile away (forget the name of the street, but it has all the other high end stores in a row)? You used to be able to go in there and if the item you wanted was at another store they'd hold it there. You go to the front of the line and tell them and walk right in. I haven't done this since 2019 though.

Back
Top Bottom