HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Indeed. I don’t use my keepalls for flights anymore after my first one got scratched to hell in the overhead bin. :smh: Not to mention they get pretty heavy when full, so lugging it around an airport gets old quick.

They’re strictly for road-trips now.

yah my mistake was getting the keepall55, yah its bigger but i tend to fill it up and it becomes too heavy and cumbersome

definitely purchasing a 40/45 next time

come to think of it, im old and washed so imma just get one of these rollers instead :lol:

lv2.png

lv1.png

lv3.png

7945023D-D249-446D-982E-62BE549B77D9.jpeg

Copped the top for my moms and bottom one for me. The leather so d**n soft on these
Wish I didn’t see this.. what’s retail

Copped a go yard one with my name a few months back. I only do card holders. This is tempting in black

carrying a large heavy *** keepall all through out the airport is NOT IT.
As a frequent traveler, Rimowa Classic Carryon + Check in + my Hermes briefcase

Bought this hat twice and they’re slightly off from each other. One is from Korea and the other from the states. After hitting up a few resources (including posting here) everything points to both being authentic even though they’re made differently.

This seller checked out selling various CH stuff. I got some Vlone Saint Michael off Grailed (diff seller) and the seller had a similar story. (Selling other pieces of the same brand with a lot of feedback over a long time) If this international outsourcing is true….lowkey feel like this is kinda trash from a quality control standpoint. I wanted to catch these cats tryna finesse lol. Callled the Chrome Hearts store and despite having bough diff stuff from them they wasn’t tryna authenticate a thing lol

If we got any chrome connoisseurs in here I’m all ears still not convinced either way ig

70147A56-20AB-4C45-A0E1-C5CE9F3C4964.jpeg
Pics of the tags and the silver ware

i use to fly like 20 times per year for work and vacation. investing in good luggage is a no brainer.
people on here spend $2000 on sneakers that performs the same way a $75 would.

So by this logic...spending $2000 on luggage that performs the same was as $75 luggage would?

But you said investing in good luggage (which I agree with to an extent) is a no brainer?

I confused. :lol:

Personally ive had a small Rimowa and a cheap small uhhh forgot the name but some relatively cheap Macy’s luggage and honestly as long as the wheels roll fine and the handle is sturdy its not all that much different. The Rimowa was built nicer and felt smooth, study handle but def not worth the price difference. On sale or discount, sure. Ive heard good things about Away luggage and its much cheaper.

So by this logic...spending $2000 on luggage that performs the same was as $75 luggage would?

But you said investing in good luggage (which I agree with to an extent) is a no brainer?

I confused. :lol:

Personally ive had a small Rimowa and a cheap small uhhh forgot the name but some relatively cheap Macy’s luggage and honestly as long as the wheels roll fine and the handle is sturdy its not all that much different. The Rimowa was built nicer and felt smooth, study handle but def not worth the price difference. On sale or discount, sure. Ive heard good things about Away luggage and its much cheaper.
So why do we buy end clothing then? I’m just asking lol because isn’t this the same thing

Back
Top Bottom