HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i really like this piece, nylon body is different from the typical super warm wool but damn they got to go a little too far, just like the pearl teddy where the sleeves were actually white embossed(debossed?) damier print, they have those unnecessary details on the sleeves too - if it just had the chest and back detail, would have been instant purchase

still gon check it out in person and maybe my mind will change

Of course the one pair of trainers I really want is nowhere to be found on the site. :lol: :smh:

Guess tomorrow I’ll have to do some hunting.

Hopefully they cancel my order cus I'm already over it.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 6.03.16 AM.png

might just go with the trucker but will check it out in store since they expect delivery in 3 weeks for online orders

1711033168386.png

might just go with the trucker but will check it out in store since they expect delivery in 3 weeks for online orders

1711033168386.png

I asked my associate for pics of this too last week. I don’t think stores have stock yet. I haven’t seen the black one.

I asked my associate for pics of this too last week. I don’t think stores have stock yet. I haven’t seen the black one.

yah this is the first time i saw the black, only seen the light blue and pink ones

maybe i will just order online

Went ahead and purchased the Craggy/Tyler Bifold Wallet this morning. The silk button up and chocolate socks are pretty much the only other items I would consider grabbing.

Last edited:
These look great I wasn’t feeling at first but top pair for sure looks good .

Same. They ended up being my favorites out of the bunch tbh. Trying to be more practical with my trainers, as I have some that haven’t touched earth in a year+.

Might circle back and grab the blue pair later though. I didn’t expect to love those but the real life pics sold me.

Decided to go to LV to check out some pieces in person.

Silk is mega fire (actually excited now for mine to come in).

Nylon jacket would be a cop if it didn’t cost 3x what I paid for my first car.

Regret not buying the belt.

Craggy monogram reminds me of '03 Murakami and takes me back to an era when luxury/designer was aspirational and truly out of reach by simple virtue of being a broke high school student.

Decided to go to LV to check out some pieces in person.

Silk is mega fire (actually excited now for mine to come in).

Nylon jacket would be a cop if it didn’t cost 3x what I paid for my first car.

Regret not buying the belt.

Craggy monogram reminds me of '03 Murakami and takes me back to an era when luxury/designer was aspirational and truly out of reach by simple virtue of being a broke high school student.

What’s the silk shirt feel like (silky like Celine / slp or somewhat rough like Casablanca)? I think I’m going to get the silk shirt while I still can.

The belt can still be had (depending on your size).

Back
Top Bottom