HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

^ no experience with Casablanca, but it's definitely not paper thin like SLP and Celine uses viscose/rayon so :rolleyes
Going to order a small. Hopefully it works out. Lv quality is usually always good. I never had any complaints. My jeans and trainers should arrive tomorrow.

like posted a page back with dries retiring, we are kind of an end of an era

dries, rick, yohji, issey, ann, hedi, etc... might be the last of those great designers

virgil was suppose to lead the new generation but he is gone way too soon

LV got Pharell for the name and publicity then collabs to hype it up even more just like any and every brand right now

and as idiotic and dumb kanye has been, his influence is unmatched but he stays in that garbage man look for years now

and every other brands kind of just throwing stuff and see what sticks

LV is just having their day and getting big releases so thats all the convos about

Last edited:
953581_01.jpg.jpeg

Found my rhude linen pants for a good price.

Delivered this past week quality is top notch happy I went with the medium .

Those Gucci's look legit
Hard to tell based on those pics. The good thing is eBay's guarantee applies to the purchase.
Hey finally came in h2k4 h2k4 you were spot on with sizing . I have no idea what those other folks were talking about they are tts for sure and might even run a little narrow .

I ended up with a 8.5 same size as my Nikes .

We know my camera not the best lol .

F201C230-8C04-46E6-8EA6-5A3766C0CC02.jpeg

E4B24B83-28B0-4CA9-9AA6-B82B945CFEBB.jpeg

75401E0B-4770-4C3B-862D-7825F3AA242E.jpeg

B7545B3D-AB68-4A89-98B8-F4711AD8E471.jpeg

How am I looking ?

If y’all need more pics I can upload .

This guy has my same pair .

Last edited:
lncc is one i am surprised is still open

one of the first ogs to carry mmm, lanvin, raf, rick, etc… along with artisinal stuff like devoa an ma+

glad to see theyre doing well

Flying into London Thursday - any places I should shop at?

Usual suspects: Self Ridges, End, Harrod’s.

Size? Is a cool store thats close to End, both in Carnaby. Self Ridges isnt too far from them either, def walkable and its a nice walk that will take you through Oxford Street. Supreme, Palace all streetwear spots are in Soho which is literally next to Carnaby. You can hit A LOT of shops in an afternoon. When I was there I started in Soho, then Carnaby, went to Self Ridges then ended up in Mayfair which is close and theres alot of lux stores there as well.

I miss London man.

attended a movie premiere black carpet last night and glad i didnt go with the monoliths, it was the go to by these young influencers and some of them looks super fake, sad to see but that LA for you i guess

did go with mostly parads and went with the levitates

IMG_1517.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom