HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Compared to my Nike size, I size down .5 in all Saint Laurent footwear.

For the most part, I agree with you on this that you’d be safe sizing down 0.5 on Saint Laurent footwear but I also feel the boots and certain styles of the footwear like the SL01H for example are TTS.

I feel that the advice to size down one full size on the SL10H is also true. All of this is preference though because some like a snug fit with some compression and others are more comfortable with a looser fit with a bit of room.

I’m a size 42 is basically all SLP footwear and I bought a 41 in the SL10H. I haven’t worn them around yet so I can’t say if this was a terrible idea or not lol. My feet do go into them with a snug fit without really any excess length in the toe box.

SLP boots are TTS. Heck, you can even go up half a size.

I agree with you flyknitlvr flyknitlvr . What about the sneakers though?

It's just funny because YSL's own website will tell you to go down a half size on certain models, then a full size on the SL10H, but then there's sites like Mr. Porter who are notoriously wrong on their sizing advice. Even Saks says the SL10H is true to size and I think that's BS because I've tried on my true size and there's definitely space in the toe.

i pretty much wear the same size in SLP all around, i sized down on the SL01H and while it works with thinner socks, I wish I had gone my regular size

i also don't have as many SLPs are some here do so my sample size doesn't have as much variety

i wear a size 42 in almost all boots and sneakers from slp

i have some boots that are 41.5 but easily could've been just as comfortable as a 42

i pretty much wear the same size in SLP all around, i sized down on the SL01H and while it works with thinner socks, I wish I had gone my regular size

i also don't have as many SLPs are some here do so my sample size doesn't have as much variety

Did you size a full size down or just a half size RFX?

And Jape, both you and I are the same size and all my SLP are 42 as well except those SL10H I just picked up which are 41.

these sizing issues are why i prefer to go places and try this stuff on or just take trips to nyc specifically for these reasons.

shopping in person > shopping online these days.

if you don't know your size then yeah.
it's such a waste of time for me to go to the SLP store here in houston.

even though im not that far i hate driving to this big *** mall dealing with traffic and parking only to go to one or two stores.

I agree with you flyknitlvr flyknitlvr . What about the sneakers though?

It's just funny because YSL's own website will tell you to go down a half size on certain models, then a full size on the SL10H, but then there's sites like Mr. Porter who are notoriously wrong on their sizing advice. Even Saks says the SL10H is true to size and I think that's BS because I've tried on my true size and there's definitely space in the toe.
I would say TTS on sneakers. Made the mistake of going down 1 and then 0.5 sizes before going TTS on the SL/10H.

I would say TTS on sneakers. Made the mistake of going down 1 and then 0.5 sizes before going TTS on the SL/10H.

The SL10H still fit me fine 1 size down though so I can't say I agree with you. Was it more of a width issue for you or length? My feet aren't super wide and the length on 1 size down was fine.

i agree - i bought 1 size down and it fit me perfectly.

Ya lamichaeljames2 lamichaeljames2 . I feel that the SL10H is perfect fitting when going ONE size down, but most of the other sneakers fit 0.5 size large at most or TTS. The skates were debated in here and I found them to fit small actually. I bought a 43 in skates and there was slight room but my regular size 42 was tight and uncomfortable in the toebox. Skates were just uncomfortable as **** in general.

It's just weird that there's no definitive answer because everyone's feet are different. The sales associate at my local SLP store told me people either buy a half size up on the SL10H or a half size down on them but never a full size down, but the SLP website says to buy a full size down. Sizing up on them though...really lmao

Last edited:
Raf-Simons-x-adidas-Ozweego-2-9.png

anyone know where i can find these raf simons ozweego 2 night marine's in a sz 10?

59BD8061-A6B9-471D-B7A5-E128BCE515F8.jpeg
Need some guidance—

The heel of my Santiags are getting worn down to the part where the sole is exposed. Would I be able to get a cobbler to replace this rubber black part? Has anyone here done this yet? If so, what would be the cost?

59BD8061-A6B9-471D-B7A5-E128BCE515F8.jpeg
Need some guidance—

The heel of my Santiags are getting worn down to the part where the sole is exposed. Would I be able to get a cobbler to replace this rubber black part? Has anyone here done this yet? If so, what would be the cost?
welp midas whale not even wear them anymore and sell them to me for the low

Saw Thom Browne long wings today for $499.99. Good deal for Thom Browne but I didn’t like them aesthetically. They were size 9.5US.

C8437385-DE9C-4EB0-89EA-74D1DB7ADF26.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom