HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i don't but it's really because of laziness :lol:

many benefits of it being topy'd unless you really want that slim and clean sole

if you're going to wear it daily, i'd highly recommend it as it makes every step more comfortable, adds grip and extends the overall life of the shoe

Yeah I keep going back and forth about it. I wear my Chelsea’s very often and didn’t have them topy’d because I do like the slim sole, but I think I’ll do it on this pair. Is it something any cobbler can do? And is it a long process, as in something that would take several days, or just a couple of hours?

i wouldn't just bring it to any 'ol cobbler at a mall kiosk, do your research in your area and find a very reputable one

Damn you guys crashed the Mr porter site so bad this morning I wasn't able to get anything. It was like a yeezy launch. :lol:

Picked up some Gucci essentials. Nothing fancy just drivers for work and sliders for the summer.
Gucci Driver02.jpg
Gucci Sliders02.jpg

You got TTS?

I went up a .5 on the all leather joints 2 years back and they felt Iike the top was crushing my toes.
Went down half and I feel what you’re saying a little, it’s weird cuz I tried those replicant joints in half a size smaller then these and didn’t notice that

he looks like a child
That's kinda like his shtick. Being typecasted into em type of quasi-juvenile movie roles and whatnot (He was great in Wolf of Wall Street though).
Think of Chadwick Boseman; now dude can't run to drop a dookie without having to throw that wakanda salute.

Last edited:
That's kinda like his shtick. Being typecasted into em type of quasi-juvenile movie roles and whatnot (He was great in Wolf of Wall Street though).
Think of Chadwick Boseman; now dude can't run to drop a dookie without having to throw that wakanda salute.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom